Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

I was mixed in time! (((. Prompt! I can still something see or hear??? This difference with times kills me... Or it still has not begun or has already passed???

no you have another 24 hours lol its 11 56 o clock thursday evening here hehehehe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no you have another 24 hours lol its 11 56 o clock thursday evening here hehehehe

I was lost in day-dreams to see and hear all at once....)) And the concert in Paris and the show). Through an Internet precisely there is no opportunity anything to see?

Translate for me for London time, please! To Me so it is more clear

OMG ITS OFFICIALLY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

WE ARE SEEING MIKA TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump::woot_jump:

omg!!!:shocked:

they just showed an ad of the show on tv!!!

i'm so excited now:woot_jump:

I don't understand..

What is it?

I tried to download it, and once it was downloaded I clicked 'open' and it just keeps asking me, 'Do you want to open or save this file?' and if I click one, then it just says the same thing... :blink:

Sorry, dunno what the problem with yr pc is, anyway you can watch it online, too

Oh it's working!

Thank you so much!! :flowers2:

It's brilliant... I just wish I could understand what he's saying :naughty:

Oh fine! yr welcome!

A part of it had already been translated post 84 & 85 :http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15609&page=7

Have fun everyone!!! :woot_jump:

You're awake!!

And YES!! HAVE A BLAST!!!! :woot_jump::huglove: Take lots of pics and vids and have fun with Mika and all the lots of MFCers going! :dance_man:

Oh fine! yr welcome!

A part of it had already been translated post 84 & 85 :http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15609&page=7

Oh great! Thank you! :wink2:

You're awake!!

And YES!! HAVE A BLAST!!!! :woot_jump::huglove: Take lots of pics and vids and have fun with Mika and all the lots of MFCers going! :dance_man:

Of course I am :naughty:

It's so hot right now.

WELL WELL WELL, my head couldn't understand his words, but my heart responded just fine.

I think i can translate it today but not right now because it takes time and i'm buzy. :wink2:

I think i can translate it today but not right now because it takes time and i'm buzy. :wink2:

Does he say something about how his colors are saturated and clear, but that's his style?

Yep!

I can also tell you that he said he will sing songs from the new album which are not really ready. ;)

And the interviewer confirmes that the gig will be available on Virgin Radio tonight !!!! :woot_jump:

Yep!

But i can tell you that he said he will sing songs from the new album which are not really ready. ;)

And the interviewer confirmes that the gig tonight will be available on Virgin Radio!!!! :woot_jump:

Yes, I understood something! :biggrin2:

He's gonna sing some new songs??!!!

He said that he would sing new songs this summer. The interviewer asked him if he would sing it tonight and Mika answered he didn't want to confirm anything.

But Mika, it's too late. The way you said that, i'm sure you'll sing few ones tonight. :naughty:

He said that he would sing new songs this summer. The interviewer asked him if he would sing it tonight and Mika answered he didn't want to confirm anything.

But Mika, it's too late. The way you said that, i'm sure you'll sing few ones tonight. :naughty:

YES! :woot_jump:

Thanks for telling me :bow:

Ooooh I am so excited!