Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its a 5 minute walk from the tube station to the Parc des Princes:punk:

like aurélien said, you can walk easily to parc des princes :wink2: do you think you'll your way now?

THANKGOD!!!!!! OMG! ok good because i have no money! lol it is a really long story but i will save it for the line! :woot_jump: AHHHH LESS THEN A DAY AWAY!!!!!

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO EXCHANGE NUMBERS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO ONCE I REACH THE STADIUM LOL!

WHAT TIME IS EVERYONE GONNA PLAN ON WAIT ON LINE???

THANKGOD!!!!!! OMG! ok good because i have no money! lol it is a really long story but i will save it for the line! :woot_jump: AHHHH LESS THEN A DAY AWAY!!!!!

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO EXCHANGE NUMBERS BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO ONCE I REACH THE STADIUM LOL!

WHAT TIME IS EVERYONE GONNA PLAN ON WAIT ON LINE???

If you want to be sure to have a good place, get there for 10am:thumb_yello:

Mika in interview again at 7:00 pm. I hope someone recorded it.

If you want to listen to Dionysos in le parc des princes, you can listen to Virgin Radio.

If only I knew it earlier........

They didn't tell it before i hear his voice. :huh:

He talked about the first parts, said (again :bleh:) he adored Yelle, liked the voice of the singer from Panic at the disco and liked Dionysos because they have their own world (so true) and he has never seen Dionysos on stage.

They didn't tell it before i hear his voice. :huh:

He talked about the first parts, said (again :bleh:) he adored Yelle, liked the voice of the singer from Panic at the disco and liked Dionysos because they have their own world (so true) and he has never seen Dionysos on stage.

:huh:

Thank you Pamette!

I'm not here for weeks because I'm very busy and I need my sleep at nights. :boxed: But know I'm up to go to Paris by nighttrain and I hope to see some of you guys tomorrow. :punk:

I'll arrive in Paris on tomorrow 9 a.m., then I check-in at the hotel (I hope it is possible before the officially check-in time on 12 p.m.). After that I will go to Park des Princes. My hotel is near the stadion - only 2 km or one Metro station. (Hotel Balladins superior , Boulogne-Billancourt).

Thank you for the news! :wink2:

I'm not here for weeks because I'm very busy and I need my sleep at nights. :boxed: But know I'm up to go to Paris by nighttrain and I hope to see some of you guys tomorrow. :punk:

I'll arrive in Paris on tomorrow 9 a.m., then I check-in at the hotel (I hope it is possible before the officially check-in time on 12 p.m.). After that I will go to Park des Princes. My hotel is near the stadion - only 2 km or one Metro station. (Hotel Balladins superior , Boulogne-Billancourt).

Have a nice gig!

I was mixed in time! (((. Prompt! I can still something see or hear??? This difference with times kills me... Or it still has not begun or has already passed???

:shocked:WHERE??!!.....WHICH TV?!...please,tell me!....can we see this concert on-line?!:boxed::blink:.

it's live on "virgin17" (music channel). do you have it ?

even though i will be at the concertRECORD IT!!!!!!

i'll try my best:thumb_yello:

and even though i'll be watching it, take lots of pics and vids!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!

i'm gonna watch it live:shocked:

it's live on tv tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!

WHAT CHANNEEL!!!??? Hopefully I'll miraculously have it on my TV!

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!

Have an AMAZING TIME!!!!! Pscht I don't even have to tell you to, I know you're gonna be blown away anways but GAHFHJIE!

OMG!!!

WHAT CHANNEEL!!!??? Hopefully I'll miraculously have it on my TV!

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!

Have an AMAZING TIME!!!!! Pscht I don't even have to tell you to, I know you're gonna be blown away anways but GAHFHJIE!

virgin17 as i said in my last post:thumb_yello:

we have it on cable