Virgin show - Parc des Princes - Paris http://www.virginradio.fr/ at 10:30 pm Fr

Pamette

yeah, me too! i'm a bit scared actually, i still have some things to do and some info to check and i'm sooo sleepy, it's been a long day.. should i do it today or go to sleep and do it in the morning? oh, decisions, decisions.. well, i should leave mfc, that's the first thing... :boxed:

I can see you're still on :naughty:

I know what you mean, there's so many things I haven't thought about :boxed:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and you're still on :roftl:

I'd love to meet you, I guess you will be with other mfcers

i'm sleepwalking :mf_rosetinted:

i'm printing night buses map, no reason not to be here at the same time :wink2::naughty:

i hope we'll meet! i actually haven't met many mfcers. everyone should have a huge MFC button with names written on them :naughty: i'm afraid i won't know who people are and i'll feel stupid coming up to them :blush-anim-cl: thank God there are Polish friends coming to this gig, if i meet them first, i'll survive :biggrin2:

yeah, me too! i'm a bit scared actually, i still have some things to do and some info to check and i'm sooo sleepy, it's been a long day.. should i do it today or go to sleep and do it in the morning? oh, decisions, decisions.. well, i should leave mfc, that's the first thing... :boxed:

Everything came so fast, tomorrow is the day. In 3 hours i am leaving towards the airport, everything is packed and ready to go.

See you tomorrow guys! :yay:

Men, One day !!!! :shocked:

i'm sleepwalking ::

i'm printing night buses map, no reason not to be here at the same time :: :naughty:

i hope we'll meet! i actually haven't met many mfcers. everyone should have a huge MFC button with names written on them :naughty: i'm afraid i won't know who people are and i'll feel stupid coming up to them :blush-anim-cl: thank God there are Polish friends coming to this gig, if i meet them first, i'll survive ::

Hey, you're off :naughty:

I won't have a badge, but I do have a flashing heartv:thumb_yello::roftl:

Yo everyone,

Due to health issues (long story) I might not be able to do standing tomorrow.

If an MFCer has a spare seating ticket and I can sit next to him / her (so we can enjoy together, it's always better than being alone) I'm interested. I'll then try to get rid of my standing ticket.

PM me please!

Yo everyone' date='

Due to health issues (long story) I might not be able to do standing tomorrow.

If an MFCer has a spare seating ticket and I can sit next to him / her (so we can enjoy together, it's always better than being alone) I'm interested. I'll then try to get rid of my standing ticket.

PM me please!

awwwwwwww

Hope your ok hun ....hugsss

few highly important questions!

-what time is everyone gonna start standing in line?

-where is this place?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

NEXT QUESTION IS A QUESTION FOR SOMEONE WHO LIVES IN PARIS:

-what metro line goes to the stadium????

-does someone want to go with me because my sister has work from 9 to 5 and is planning on meeting with me later and i am gonna go there alone and i really dont want to since i am still not used to the whole metro line and i cant speak french well

-pm me if you want to exchange numbers

for the questions about the metro, look at this map: http://www.dhjiz.com/wp-content/plan-metro-paris.gif

the closest station to parc des princes is porte de saint-cloud. it's on line 9 in the south-west of paris. do you see it? where will you come from? tell me the station you'll leave from, I'll tell you the best way to get there if you can't figure it out yourself :wink2:

for the questions about the metro, look at this map: http://www.dhjiz.com/wp-content/plan-metro-paris.gif

the closest station to parc des princes is porte de saint-cloud. it's on line 9 in the south-west of paris. do you see it? where will you come from? tell me the station you'll leave from, I'll tell you the best way to get there if you can't figure it out yourself :wink2:

i have that map with me right now, i just didnt have any clue where parc des princes was lol! i am gonna take line 12 and then connect to line 9 through line 14 and then possibly take a bus i just dont know which bus or till where lol

i have that map with me right now' date=' i just didnt have any clue where parc des princes was lol! i am gonna take line 12 and then connect to line 9 through line 14 and then possibly take a bus i just dont know which bus or till where lol[/quote']

why do you wanna take a bus? :blink:

because the metro doesnt go all the way to parc des princes

like aurélien said' date=' you can walk easily to parc des princes :wink2: do you think you'll your way now?[/color']