New MySpace Blog from Mikey Choi

dcdeb

Thought you'd all like to see this, especially those of you not on

myspace:

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Holidays!

...I'm back home in Korea... family not too familiar with my blonde hair but they're getting used to it!

Cherisse FINALLY handed over the MFC book to me! She obviously wanted to keep it for herself! But Mika finally convinced her to let go!!

It's amazing... and it's brilliant! I've handed it over to my mom and she loves it! It's actually a great way to show what's been going on with Mika as far as I was concerned... So thank you all for the hard work you guys put into designing it...!

Anyway belated merry xmas and a happy new year to all of you... especially at the MFC!!

Love MCx

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

myspace:

Happy Holidays!

...I'm back home in Korea... family not too familiar with my blonde hair but they're getting used to it!

Cherisse FINALLY handed over the MFC book to me! She obviously wanted to keep it for herself! But Mika finally convinced her to let go!!

It's amazing... and it's brilliant! I've handed it over to my mom and she loves it! It's actually a great way to show what's been going on with Mika as far as I was concerned... So thank you all for the hard work you guys put into designing it...!

Anyway belated merry xmas and a happy new year to all of you... especially at the MFC!!

Love MCx

Thanks Deb! :thumb_yello: But just to clarify - is he speaking of the Gift Book for the individual band members that Jemmalee finalized, or the Year In Cartoon Motion by Melanie (BonjourMika)? :biggrin2:

myspace:

Happy Holidays!

Love MCx

omg, thx a lot for posting this, deb!!! :shocked:

awww...silly me, i thought mikey was chinese not korean! :bleh:

that's GREAT he loved the book! i'm so sorry I could not meet him in london cause he was sick back then! :boxed:

mika, he's getting to see their books too, eh? nosey boy...:naughty:

omg, thx a lot for posting this, deb!!! :shocked:

awww...silly me, i thought mikey was chinese not korean! :bleh:

that's GREAT he loved the book! i'm so sorry I could not meet him in london cause he was sick back then! :boxed:

mika, he's getting to see their books too, eh? nosey boy...:naughty:

And you call yourself a mika fan!

Thanks Deb! :thumb_yello: But just to clarify - is he speaking of the Gift Book for the individual band members that Jemmalee finalized, or the Year In Cartoon Motion by Melanie (BonjourMika)? :biggrin2:

I assumed he meant the yearbook, Suzy -- not the individual band member

book. I would hope he had his own book by now! In either case, it's nice

that he acknowledged the MFC and all the work!

:)

dcdeb

dcdeb

Thanks again for clarifying...makes me wonder if we should have considered giving the band members their own copies too... :wink2:

nobody loves me... :boxed:

dcdeb

oh, indeed I had assumed it was the individual band members books.. :blink: cause mika had got those through john.. maybe I am wrong though :wink2:

nobody loves me... :boxed:

I do! :huglove:

oh, indeed I had assumed it was the individual band members books.. :blink: cause mika had got those through john.. maybe I am wrong though :wink2:

Hmmm... well, I don't know for sure! Perhaps we can ask him!? :naughty:

dcdeb

i'm pretty sure it's the individual book!

he was not there when the girls handed the band books to john, so maybe john gave mickey's to cherisse and she took some time before giving mickey his own....don't you think?

the year book is a present for mika, why mickey should take it to korea? :blink:

MICKEY YOU'RE WELCOME!

I WISH YOU A BRILLIANT NEW YEAR! ENJOY YR TIME WITH YR FAMILY!

:wub2: :wub2:

oh what a lovely guy! :blush-anim-cl:

He's so sweet. And his mummy likes it. :wub2:

I'm sure she loves more the book than his blond hair! :naughty::roftl:

Congratulations again to every people who worked on it! :thumb_yello:

I mean the book not the hair. :bleh:

:lmfao:

I've thought about this Deb, and I really think that this is the gift book for the individual band members and NOT the Yearbook.

I think Melanie secretly hopes Mika has kept the Yearbook for himself and that Jemmalee secretly hopes Mikey is speaking of his own gift book :naughty:

I've thought about this Deb, and I really think that this is the gift book for the individual band members and NOT the Yearbook.

I think Melanie secretly hopes Mika has kept the Yearbook for himself and that Jemmalee secretly hopes Mikey is speaking of his own gift book :naughty:

Yes this is true lol...

I just don't understand why Cherrise would have mikey's book:boxed:

Yes this is true lol...

I just don't understand why Cherrise would have mikey's book:boxed:

Because the individual gift books for the band were given at the cancelled Hammersmith venue. Mikey was the only band member that I didn't see that day - so my theory is that John (who originally took them from Jemmalee) gave Mikey's book to Cherisse. :biggrin2:

john collected everything for mika on dec. 3rd and the girls gave him the band members books. but cherisse was there, maybe she got hers and mikey's from john there and planned to give mikey his too, cause mikey was sick on the apollo night.

I know cherisse got her individual book all right as she posted a thank you message on her my space a while back. maybe she's had the chance to give mikey his book only recently.. :blink:

Because the individual gift books for the band were given at the cancelled Hammersmith venue. Mikey was the only band member that I didn't see that day - so my theory is that John (who originally took them from Avoca) gave Mikey's book to Cherisse. :biggrin2:

not me, luv, from jemma and caz. I dunno if caz give him directly or though someone else. I saw jemma in person give her books to john.

Because the individual gift books for the band were given at the cancelled Hammersmith venue. Mikey was the only band member that I didn't see that day - so my theory is that John (who originally took them from Avoca) gave Mikey's book to Cherisse. :biggrin2:

AHH i see...:wink2:

I've still commented him though:roftl:

cuz he says "MFC BOOK"

and than he says "great way to show what's been going on with Mika "

Since I didn't participate in the band books, I don't know what each incoorperated or what they looked like etc...

BUT I DO PRAY MIKA KEPT THE YEARBOOK :P

not me, luv, from jemma and caz. I dunno if caz give him directly or though someone else. I saw jemma in person give her books to john.

Oops! You beat me to it - I just edited my above post! :doh:

*I'm actually at work...so I'm just a little distracted - multitasking "serious"and "fun" is challenging* :blink:

Aww, Mikey is such a sweet l'il sugar cookie! In fact, I like that. From now on, I dub him Sugar Cookie.

I don't get the "Cherisse wanted to keep it for herself" comment, though. I can't see why she'd want to keep the yearbook, which is very Mika-centric, or the giftbook for Mikey - when she has her very own Cherisse-ified book. :bleh:

Either way, if he's talking about the gift books for individual band members, that's freakin' awesome. And Cazgirl will be over the moon. It's nice they appreciate being appreciated.

If he's talking about the yearbook, then that's great too! I mean, it should be prominently displayed on Mika's coffee table (:sneaky2:), but that would mean that our Mika knows how to share.

And either way, it made me feel warm and fuzzy to see a shout out to the MFC. :wub2: