• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought you'd all like to see this, especially those of you not on

myspace:

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Holidays!

...I'm back home in Korea... family not too familiar with my blonde hair but they're getting used to it!

Cherisse FINALLY handed over the MFC book to me! She obviously wanted to keep it for herself! But Mika finally convinced her to let go!!

It's amazing... and it's brilliant! I've handed it over to my mom and she loves it! It's actually a great way to show what's been going on with Mika as far as I was concerned... So thank you all for the hard work you guys put into designing it...!

Anyway belated merry xmas and a happy new year to all of you... especially at the MFC!!

Love MCx

wow:shocked:

how cute, he's sooo nice...

I'm glad I was part of this project...:biggrin2:

nobody loves me... :boxed:

That's not true!!:huglove:

That is great that he saw the book and i am very proud at everyone who were responsible for making it.

To tell you the truth, i have never seen such devoted fans for an artist, that is really makes me happy that i am a part of the MFC. :biggrin2:

AWWW! Mikey is SUCH a sweetie, I'm pretty sure that it's the yearbook he's talking about, as I think Mika would want all the band to see it too, as they have been a big part of his success through the year, so he would want to share this with them, and quite right too.

Still have to get Mikeys signature on the flag, as he's the only one who hasn't signed it yet, I'll have to send him a message.

Thanks for posting Deb, I'll go check out my myspace in a bit.

myspace:

Happy Holidays!

...I'm back home in Korea... family not too familiar with my blonde hair but they're getting used to it!

Cherisse FINALLY handed over the MFC book to me! She obviously wanted to keep it for herself! But Mika finally convinced her to let go!!

It's amazing... and it's brilliant! I've handed it over to my mom and she loves it! It's actually a great way to show what's been going on with Mika as far as I was concerned... So thank you all for the hard work you guys put into designing it...!

Anyway belated merry xmas and a happy new year to all of you... especially at the MFC!!

Love MCx

oh wow i did not see that bit!!! thanks again mikey :wub2:

AWWW! Mikey is SUCH a sweetie, I'm pretty sure that it's the yearbook he's talking about, as I think Mika would want all the band to see it too, as they have been a big part of his success through the year, so he would want to share this with them, and quite right too.

Still have to get Mikeys signature on the flag, as he's the only one who hasn't signed it yet, I'll have to send him a message.

Thanks for posting Deb, I'll go check out my myspace in a bit.

Yeah, that makes sense too... I'm soooo confused:boxed:

I think we should take a vote:roftl:

Sounds like Mikey is talking about his own book to me. Why would he want to thank MFC for something we did for Mika?

Besides Suzy tried to show the yearbook to Mikey and to say he was not interested is a bit of an overstatement. :wink2:

I think it would be nice if he was talking about the individual books. The yearbook has already gotten so much recognition, that it would be cool for Caz and all the others to have a little shout out from the band. :)

well, the individual books were very appreciated too! cherisse wrote a thanks message on her my space a while back andnow also mikey (maybe) and martin commented it live in the pub with us.. :thumb_yello:

myspace:

Happy Holidays!

Love MCx

yay! and i can relate! my family isnt exactly used to seeing me in my neon grren belt....:roftl:

Guys -

OFCOURSE MIKEY IS TALKING ABOUT HIS OWN BOOK!!!!!

The year book was for MIKA and HIS year - this book is entirely all about the book Jemma made for him!!

You can tell because he says how Cherisse didn't want to give it away, how it's in KOREA and his mum has seen it, and how it shows what a great year HE'S had.

Blimey guys!!!! :shocked:

anyway, I HAVE had a message from Cherisse. I got it ages ago and posted it in appropriate threads such as the hammersmith apollo thread *maybe?* and the gift book for the band thread. For those who missed it, it's here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8032&page=76&highlight=gift+books+for+the+band

(post 911 LOL)

Or click here: http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=34419481&albumID=1272907&imageID=23217076

You can view my book here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8032&page=73&highlight=gift+books+for+the+band

Or here:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=34419481&albumId=1272907