• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How 'bout some old ones?

swimsuit-1.jpg

I thought his head had been pasted onto a random body when I first saw this - no offence Mika :naughty:

Aaah I remember the old days, before any of us had seen his bare chest!! :naughty: How innocent we were....

I thought his head had been pasted onto a random body when I first saw this - no offence Mika :naughty:

Aaah I remember the old days, before any of us had seen his bare chest!! :naughty: How innocent we were....

Yeah...and then, suddenly.....:das::roftl:

Yeah this was the first shirtless pic ever, if I ain't mistaking :roftl: :roftl:

Nostalgy, nostalgy :wink2:

The difference with today is really huge, and it was only 6 months ago :blink:

yeah I'm a bit bored of seeing it now.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................not really!!!:wub2: More more!! hehe

yeah I'm a bit bored of seeing it now.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................not really!!!:wub2: More more!! hehe

I have to say I prefer him with his shirt on. Well maybe with a bit of belly on show. Then I can imagine ripping it off.

Did I just say that out loud?:blush-anim-cl:

I remember when I saw that pic for the first time. I was like: He is really skinny and white!:shocked:

And the first time he went shirtless in LT I was scared you could see his ribs and that he was really skinny and stuff.

But it wasn't that bad:naughty: But he looks much better now:thumb_yello: :naughty: