Mikagasmic Pics - Part 6

xlindee

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fmbm posted these in another thread - I blame her for my almost-cardiac-arrest. He looks to stupidly beautiful in this colour:

Don't blame me for your hormonal raging heart :naughty: I love how everyone is posting the pictures I put in Sivan's thread :lmao:

Just wanted to share with all of you a little bit of our Mikanisms....due to the cancelled australian tour dates, my sister and i found comfort in creating our own Mika world.....this is just one of many dedications we have made to the one and only.....MIKA......we love you babe.....call us......we'll be waiting by the phone.....

P.S. Keep watching folks.....theres more to come......

hi photo slave, how are you ? honestly, I prefer your photos so i help you to upbringing your threads but i can't do it anymore my machine is broken!!

but i just want to tell that why it is always yourself upbringing your threads ... cos they don't actually interested in nice gorgus Mika photos, they just enjoy adding silly comments and gossiping under or even on sigs:wink2: ta ! take care hughug xxxxxx

Just wanted to share with all of you a little bit of our Mikanisms....due to the cancelled australian tour dates, my sister and i found comfort in creating our own Mika world.....this is just one of many dedications we have made to the one and only.....MIKA......we love you babe.....call us......we'll be waiting by the phone.....

P.S. Keep watching folks.....theres more to come......

That was a very entertaining video :thumb_yello: