From Big Girl to Lollipop Girl, Mika's Fat Club

jemmalee

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just keep trying to eat healthy; lots of fruit and salad (5 portions a day dont forget) and lots of water to keep flushing out your system.

You should pee 7 times a day and er, poop once a day. Go to the toilet whenever you feel you need to.

Also, let me please remind you that muscle weighs more than fat.

but don't give up - your determination is admirable!

I do all of that and then some! I find being back on my diet, I pee more than normal-which is a lot anyways... people in work say they can set their watches to my bladder!

I won't give up, I keep coming close though!

hi robertina :)

nooooooooooooo.... :(

i i came back home a few weeks ago... i miss italia!!!

i miss the italian food!.... spaghetti carbonara was my favorite (not too healthy haha)

yumyum!!!

everything is healthy is you eat less and move more ;)

Damn I did bad :thumbdown: I finaaally stepped on he scale after the holidays, and sure enough, I gained weight! grrrrr:sneaky2:

And I have to go to my dietist next saturday, joy :sneaky2: It sucks that you've been working to get it off for so long and then in a few weeks, it was all for nothing... I really have to get my act together again :mf_rosetinted:

From tomorrow on, powerwalks and regular, good meals !!!

*(convinces herself)*

Hey girls! How are you all doing?

I had a terrible weekend (food-wise). It all started quite good on Friday. My mom made a salad for dinner and afterwards I went to a friend's to watch Dvds. I knew before that we would order some pizza and I thought I was strong enough not to order anything. Of course I was not :thumbdown: . I had pizza bread which was horrible. All greasy and tasteless. I think they even fried it :blink: . I ate it anyway. After that I gave a damned about the rest of the evening and had some wine and coke. At least we didn't open the crisps. I was so angry with myself when I got back home. I really shouldn't have ordered this stupid pizza thing.

The Saturday started ok. My mother made some vegetable pancakes in the evening. We had spinach with it so it was actually quite healthy. But it were nevertheless pancakes. I was well within my points limit but I also felt bad after eating them :blink: . I tried to work out on my sister's stairwalker (yes, I've finally found out that this machine is not called a "stepper") but that thing was just stupid. Mine is much better. So I ended the day with a few sit-ups to make me feel better. At least I drank enough.

Today we had lunch at a Greek restaurant. I only had quite fatless meat and tried to avoid everything bad like chips. I guess that was ok. I gave myself 14 points for the whole meal. My Weight Watchers restaurant guide says its worth 12 but I also tried my mother's dish :naughty: . When I went home with my bf to our flat we stopped at Burger King and I had some ice cream. I've yearned for it for days. So another thing to add to my bad conscience :blink: . I mean I'm again within my points limit but I just feel uncomfortable about the weekend. And I'm afraid that I might have gained everything that I had already lost :tears: .

On Wednesday is my next scale day and I think I have to be more disciplined than ever until then. It would really be annoying if the last two weeks would have been good for nothing :blink: . I hope you are doing better than me. I wish you all a good night and hope to see you around during the next days.

Hey girls! How are you all doing?

I had a terrible weekend (food-wise). It all started quite good on Friday. My mom made a salad for dinner and afterwards I went to a friend's to watch Dvds. I knew before that we would order some pizza and I thought I was strong enough not to order anything. Of course I was not :thumbdown: . I had pizza bread which was horrible. All greasy and tasteless. I think they even fried it :blink: . I ate it anyway. After that I gave a damned about the rest of the evening and had some wine and coke. At least we didn't open the crisps. I was so angry with myself when I got back home. I really shouldn't have ordered this stupid pizza thing.

The Saturday started ok. My mother made some vegetable pancakes in the evening. We had spinach with it so it was actually quite healthy. But it were nevertheless pancakes. I was well within my points limit but I also felt bad after eating them :blink: . I tried to work out on my sister's stairwalker (yes, I've finally found out that this machine is not called a "stepper") but that thing was just stupid. Mine is much better. So I ended the day with a few sit-ups to make me feel better. At least I drank enough.

Today we had lunch at a Greek restaurant. I only had quite fatless meat and tried to avoid everything bad like chips. I guess that was ok. I gave myself 14 points for the whole meal. My Weight Watchers restaurant guide says its worth 12 but I also tried my mother's dish :naughty: . When I went home with my bf to our flat we stopped at Burger King and I had some ice cream. I've yearned for it for days. So another thing to add to my bad conscience :blink: . I mean I'm again within my points limit but I just feel uncomfortable about the weekend. And I'm afraid that I might have gained everything that I had already lost :tears: .

On Wednesday is my next scale day and I think I have to be more disciplined than ever until then. It would really be annoying if the last two weeks would have been good for nothing :blink: . I hope you are doing better than me. I wish you all a good night and hope to see you around during the next days.

Don't feel bad... I'm sure you're doing just fine...

..I hope to strand on a desert island before the summer!

That has been my dream for years!! :roftl:

Cool I hope his next song is called 'don't eat that chocolate, you don't really want it'

LOL :roftl:

It's the least he could do, write that song for us. :naughty:

Agree :cool:

I like your idea about becoming an exerciser instead of eater in times of stress.

I really like it too! In times of stress and boredom lol. (Mainly boredom for me I think.. :boxed: )

You can count me in Jemmalee! But I don't know how much english stones you need for a dutch kilo....I don't know what I weigh at this moment, will check that after Newyear. I am not tall either: 1 mtr 68 centimeters.

Like you, I want to wear nice clothes (again). Hope it will work this time and stay this time. One and a half year ago I managed to get rid of a lot of kilo's and I was very proud. But you guess: it's all back on again. And I have a lot of clothes in my drawer in which I don't fit at the moment.

So yes: I will take part in your program!!

All this sums me up as well! Though I'm only 160cm. Otherwise, pretty much spot on. Including the 'I don't know how to translate stones and pounds'-part. Why can't everyone just use kilos? It's so much easier. :naughty:

I'm in! :mf_rosetinted:

All this sums me up as well! Though I'm only 160cm. Otherwise, pretty much spot on. Including the 'I don't know how to translate stones and pounds'-part. Why can't everyone just use kilos? It's so much easier. :naughty:

I'm in! :mf_rosetinted:

My cell phone converts stones to kilos, then kilos to lbs, but I can't remember what it equates to...

a battle is lost, but the war is still on!

my scale confirmed the weight of last monday...kg 69.5!!!

i was lucky not to take my half a kilo back...my scale starts loving me! :wub2:

now a promise for this week....i'll be a good girl! :blush-anim-cl:

Hemphrey, it depends on your age and nationality that we either use pounds or kilos! I'm old so I go in the good old imperial scale. I can't get used to metric measures. Depends how you have been taught at school.

My cell phone converts stones to kilos, then kilos to lbs, but I can't remember what it equates to...

lol :P

a battle is lost, but the war is still on!

my scale confirmed the weight of last monday...kg 69.5!!!

i was lucky not to take my half a kilo back...my scale starts loving me!

now a promise for this week....i'll be a good girl!

good on you :thumb_yello:

Hemphrey, it depends on your age and nationality that we either use pounds or kilos! I'm old so I go in the good old imperial scale. I can't get used to metric measures. Depends how you have been taught at school.

I know :wink2: But I still say kilos are easier :roftl:

Just To Let Everyone Know, Your Mika, "no Cake" Fridge Magnets Will Be With You Shortly.

All Posted Today...........

oo how do I get one of those? :D

i am not hungry anymore...my bf is eating twiglets drenched in orange juice.

ew o_O

i am truely gutted. all i needed was to lose half a pound for my firstand i stayed the same

Aww don't worry! :huglove: I know what it feels like :thumbdown: But hang in there and you'll see some change very soon! Don't give up or give in! You can do it!! :punk:

So my town is doing a "Biggest Loser" competition and whoever loses the most gets some sort of prize, though I don't know what. I figured I'd share that. :naughty:

A lifetime supply of Dippin' Dots.

dippin_dots.jpg

That would be awesome. I'd totally enter if that were the prize.