Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you lost 1 kg in 2 days!

That's amazing..

i did it in 2 weeks..:naughty:

I think it helps when you doing it

togheter with somebody else! :thumb_yello:

Hi!

No, not really:roftl: The 82kg was from monday and 81kg from this morning. My schedule tells me (made it myself:naughty: ) to weigh 80,5kg tomorrow morning. Work, work, work, sweat, sweat sweat. Trynottoeatanything....:naughty:

hi! i dont want to be part of te program, and i would like to gain weight not lose it! but i'd love to help. i know people often go overboard with dieting, so could i be like the safety helper or something...? when i think people are doinf something dangerous like not eating enough or not eating at all, i will point this out to you, just so we dont have anyone getting sick...how does that sound?

It's been a month since I've last been here and in that time I've lost a grand total of... zero kilograms! I'm so proud of myself.

It's okay.. at least you're not gaining like I am. :crybaby:

Oh well, must be all that muscle.... :mf_rosetinted:

It's okay.. at least you're not gaining like I am. :crybaby:

Oh well, must be all that muscle.... :mf_rosetinted:

Ouch, dear. I'm not gaining now but I did gain a lot over the last few months while I was on holiday overseas, hence why I've been trying to lose it now, preferably before I go back to uni and won't have time to workout as much, but so far it hasn't made a difference. I guess that not gaining isn't a bad thing, but it's not a good thing either. I guess I just need to up the ante, I've been trying but I can try harder.

Hey! How are you all doing? Haven't seen this thread for ages.

I start to get back to my old eating habits which is baaaaaaad! Bf and I had to drive to MacD's tonight to get me some fast-food. I still manage to gold my weight though. All in all I have lost 12 pounds by now. I only need to lose about 8 more. I guess I'm on this plateau thing now. And I'm a bit frustrated with myself :blink:

thats amazing !! well done you !!

i am pleased to say i have had a better week !!! i have started my new job in the emergency department and i can feel the weight droppingoff!! had to get a new uniform beacuse mine was too loose !!! ditn wnat to be flashing my bridegt jones pants at patients!! will have tosee how i do on my weigh in on monday xxxx

have a great weekend!!!

Hi!

No, not really:roftl: The 82kg was from monday and 81kg from this morning. My schedule tells me (made it myself:naughty: ) to weigh 80,5kg tomorrow morning. Work, work, work, sweat, sweat sweat. Trynottoeatanything....:naughty:

Yes, yes, yes: I did it! This morning a weighed 80,5kg. I hope to reach 80 by next saturday.

Hi all, Hope everyone is well?

I'm screwed. :( I gave up altogether for 2 weeks.... and I've put on nearly half a stone! I don't know why I do it to myself, but I just couldn't continue trying and not getting anywhere. (I've been on this diet since January 06 and since April 07 I've hardly shifted any weight! :( )

But from tomorrow, I'm cutting out the rubbish again-I can do it but still-I hate myself for putting on so much! :(

Oh Amanda, I do sympathise with you. I know how frustrating it is doing what you can and still losing nothing. That is how I am at present. If I could see a small shift in loss then it would encourage me, but I never do.

I can offer a tip to folk who have too much of what I have - cellulite. Creams lotions and potions all promise to have miraculous results, but I have found 1 thing that really does seem to work.

Nivea Q10 firming lotion 19906c9b10bb2f326b8adb56ae408bcf.jpg I have really noticed a difference in my legs.

Wilko's is the cheapest place to get it. 400ml is £5.49 at Wilkinsons, compared to £7.99 at Boots.

Certainly not singling you out Amanda, but anyone of us girlies who read this and has a prob with cellulite, it's worth a try. It works for me!

Ouch, dear. I'm not gaining now but I did gain a lot over the last few months while I was on holiday overseas, hence why I've been trying to lose it now, preferably before I go back to uni and won't have time to workout as much, but so far it hasn't made a difference. I guess that not gaining isn't a bad thing, but it's not a good thing either. I guess I just need to up the ante, I've been trying but I can try harder.

I am trying to lose weight before I have to go back to school too. I could definitely be trying harder... I think in my case though, my goal weight was a little too unrealistic. I lost a lot of weight earlier this past year, and for a while it had been pretty stagnant. But I don't think I should be gaining again either. :boxed:

Anyway, good luck.

Okay, I lost a total of 13lb...10 was my goal before the L.A. show. Anyways, I need to start losing again, so today, I'm starting my next 10. My goal will be to lose this for Las Vegas in April. ( I always need some goal to motivate me)

So, it's a total of around 60lbs down now....it's been a long, hard journey but, it's slowly moving in the right direction.

Okay, I lost a total of 13lb...10 was my goal before the L.A. show. Anyways, I need to start losing again, so today, I'm starting my next 10. My goal will be to lose this for Las Vegas in April. ( I always need some goal to motivate me)

So, it's a total of around 60lbs down now....it's been a long, hard journey but, it's slowly moving in the right direction.

Hi Charlotte! You're doing great! Good to stay motivated. It is good to have a goal indeed. My first goal is May 24th, my hubby and I are seeing some old friends we haven't seen in a long time. And the second (big) goal is our summer holiday starting June 28. I want to be able to buy a new, lot smaller bathingsuit or bikini and look nice! I try to loose half a kilo each week, everything more is nice ofcourse.

Thank you. Wow, you are doing great too to lose a half a kilo each week!! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I always have to make mini goals and plan them around a Holiday or something. I've learned that this really motivates me. I have 58 lbs to go..but, I imagine that I'll have this off by the end of the year. I gave myself two years to take this weight off and so far, I'm meeting that goal. It's funny that most of us has come off since discovering Mika. :naughty:

Good luck with the rest of your goal and looking awesome in that bikini!

Hi Charlotte! You're doing great! Good to stay motivated. It is good to have a goal indeed. My first goal is May 24th, my hubby and I are seeing some old friends we haven't seen in a long time. And the second (big) goal is our summer holiday starting June 28. I want to be able to buy a new, lot smaller bathingsuit or bikini and look nice! I try to loose half a kilo each week, everything more is nice ofcourse.

Thank you. Wow, you are doing great too to lose a half a kilo each week!! :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I always have to make mini goals and plan them around a Holiday or something. I've learned that this really motivates me. I have 58 lbs to go..but, I imagine that I'll have this off by the end of the year. I gave myself two years to take this weight off and so far, I'm meeting that goal. It's funny that most of us has come off since discovering Mika. :naughty:

Good luck with the rest of your goal and looking awesome in that bikini!

It's smart of you not to try to loose a lot of weight in a very short periode, that will always go wrong in the end.

Do you know btw what a lb is compared to a kilo?