jemmalee

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big doggy, you are beautiful! :wub2:

How is 'ol Boff these days, anyhow?

well hes quite alot bigger than when I left him 2 weeks ago! you see the neighbours have been feeding him off their BBQ without telling dad, so dads been feeding him as well. you imagine my shock, when I was greeted by a dog almost double the size in a space of 2 weeks! other than that hes fine, very bored but I plan to fix that tomorrow!

Well that's killed the thread.

Just thought I'd post this for some inspiration.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/Queenie/MIKA%20Donny%20Nov07/mikaCovercopy.jpg

Thanks for the pic. I think I'll print it out and put it on my fridge door. Or take it with me to my grandmother's birthday on Saturday as there'll be a LOT of cake.

Good idea !!! Fatfighterships !

Shall I join you ? :mf_lustslow:

mikaCovercopy.jpg

At my grandma's? :roftl:

Oh, I love her cakes! It will be really hard Saturday. I mean I allowed myself to eat one piece but I usually have at least 3 :blink: . Have to practice will power until then :naughty:

At my grandma's? :roftl:

Oh, I love her cakes! It will be really hard Saturday. I mean I allowed myself to eat one piece but I usually have at least 3 :blink: . Have to practice will power until then :naughty:

that's a good start !! i eat cakes sometime, bite it look at it and finish it, hahaha

but luckily, i don't really love meat, pasta, rice and stuff

that's a good start !! i eat cakes sometime, bite it look at it and finish it, hahaha

but luckily, i don't really love meat, pasta, rice and stuff

My main vice is pasta, I eat way too much and do not do enough exercise to compensate for the amount of carbohydrates I eat. So I suppose I can either cut down on carbohydrates or starting doing regular exercise, but i should also cut down on pasta as well and fatty foods! Right, salad for lunch I reckon!!!

My main vice is pasta, I eat way too much and do not do enough exercise to compensate for the amount of carbohydrates I eat. So I suppose I can either cut down on carbohydrates or starting doing regular exercise, but i should also cut down on pasta as well and fatty foods! Right, salad for lunch I reckon!!!

oh...pasta! :wub2:

listen to this:

you can eat pasta or any carbohydrates within lunch time, then they must be banned till the morning after. because our body cannot metabolize them properly after lunch time. obviously you canno teat tons of them anyway, but you can eat some before till lunch time (included).

a merry dinner at a pizzeria??? it's like DEVIL!!!!!!!!!

oh...pasta! :wub2:

listen to this:

you can eat pasta or any carbohydrates within lunch time, then they must be banned till the morning after. because our body cannot metabolize them properly after lunch time. obviously you canno teat tons of them anyway, but you can eat some before till lunch time (included).

a merry dinner at a pizzeria??? it's like DEVIL!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that! :thumb_yello: In that case I may have some pasta for lunch and salad for tea!!! :wink2:

Thanks for that! :thumb_yello: In that case I may have some pasta for lunch and salad for tea!!! :wink2:

you'd better have some pasta and vegetables at lunch and meat/fish/eggs/ham and vegetables at tea/dinner, this is more complete.

keep fruit far from main meals, eat it when you are starving between meals!

no potatoes, very few carrots

no bananas

or dried friut

Ohh btw I said to Jemski I would like to help ... :thumb_yello:

Me also is with a personnel trainer and having done so much with nutrition all my life i.e. studying etc I may have a few tips for you ....

Firstly , one of the best things you can do for you body is to have a glass of boiled water (wait until it cools down before drinking :boxed: ) and squeeze a lemon in , it blasts your metabolism up and burns fat mega quick!!!

Next one tommorow :thumb_yello:

I really wish to remain stuck in an elevator with a tall currrl guy 24 hrs..how many calories you burn with chicken?:mf_lustslow:

ok someone slap me please:blush-anim-cl:

SSSSSLLLLLAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!!!!!

Chicken sounds a good calorie burner though :blush-anim-cl:

I really wish to remain stuck in an elevator with a tall currrl guy 24 hrs..how many calories you burn with chicken?:mf_lustslow:

slap.gif

aaaand...... slap.gif

feeling better now? :sneaky2:A cold shower also might help :naughty:

aaaand......

feeling better now? A cold shower also might help

LMFAO

When you slap someone you have to do it as hard and often as possible.. like this.. *giggles naughtily*

slap.gifslap.gifslap.gifslap.gifslap.gifslap.gifslap.gif

It's the affectionate Aussie way *puts on rosetinted glasses*

Ohh btw I said to Jemski I would like to help ... :thumb_yello:

Me also is with a personnel trainer and having done so much with nutrition all my life i.e. studying etc I may have a few tips for you ....

Firstly , one of the best things you can do for you body is to have a glass of boiled water (wait until it cools down before drinking :boxed: ) and squeeze a lemon in , it blasts your metabolism up and burns fat mega quick!!!

Next one tommorow :thumb_yello:

it's disgusting but i'll try...which time of the day? any? :boxed:

this is far the best piece of advice since the thread has started! :mf_lustslow:

in the meanwhile (while mika thinks about WHO of us he would like to chicken in an elevator) i'd better find a proper substitute....

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

not hubby!!! :naughty:

i like pasta actually, but my stomach is like chicken's :doh: always leftovers on plates and bowls, very bad !! regular exercise is a good idea !!!! i really need to do it, but ... my life is apparently in mfc motion :dog:

you'd better have some pasta and vegetables at lunch and meat/fish/eggs/ham and vegetables at tea/dinner, this is more complete.

keep fruit far from main meals, eat it when you are starving between meals!

no potatoes, very few carrots

no bananas

or dried friut

Thanks for the advice, I didnt end up having pasta today but I really appreciate the advice, I REALLY need to lose some weight, I dont like what I look like and so I am doing something about it!

Also, the bread that is in the pic Ircazo, I suppose I would call it a baguette or a roll!!!