McFly!

Kates

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like them. Although my best friend is obsessed so I've been dragged along to about 50 concerts and signings etc. over the last few years :sneaky2:

Plus they almost ran me and my sister over once so we weren't too pleased about that either :naughty:

Hmmmm. No.

I used to fancy them ages ago, but bailed out when i realised i was a fan because i thought they were cute and not because i liked their music.

But they're a sweet bunch of lads. (they were cute in Just My Luck).

they're young..I'm not so into their albums neither, but...you've to admit they're not so bad^^

..silly boys! ...simply irresistible!!XD

2m3gtv4.gif43my5hu.gif2evx944.gif4h04ghx.gif2mrxzk0.gif2hfjc5t.gif2w7qoed.gif

I haven't bought any of their albums and only one single, but I like to listen to their singles on the radio and tv, they have nice, tuneful voices, yes I like them!

Did anyone see that tv show, I can't remember which one, but basically, they had a big fan of McFly in the studio, and they put McFly in the fans house and told them to go through her drawers and wardrobe etc, it was all done in good fun and was absolutely hilarious.

Mind you, I would be mortified if Mika around in my house!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I haven't bought any of their albums and only one single, but I like to listen to their singles on the radio and tv, they have nice, tuneful voices, yes I like them!

Did anyone see that tv show, I can't remember which one, but basically, they had a big fan of McFly in the studio, and they put McFly in the fans house and told them to go through her drawers and wardrobe etc, it was all done in good fun and was absolutely hilarious.

OMG McFly are the best band on the entire planet!! :mf_lustslow:

Glad I found a McFly thread on here, especially after not being on MFC for such a long time =O :thumb_yello:

Hahaha I saw that programme, it was on Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway lol. I was so incredibly jealous of that women, Dougie got red pen on her table! And served her in McDonalds haha "you get a free massage with that burger"! Classic. :roftl:

Got all of their albums and seen 'em in concert 5 times, anyone who hasn't heard of them: you are missing out!

Naa, just relax and make him a nice cup of tea!:naughty:

• 1 month later...

yes I did and it was really funny, especially when one of them got dressed in her frock and pants lol.

I quite like their dongs, some of them are cute and they seem really nice lads with great humour so they get :thumb_yello: from me.