Other Obsessions

Kachinga!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an annoying addiction to the Sims2. I actually have every expansion pack. It's a bit worrying.:insane:

I havem all to :biggrin2:

I would have nearly all the expansion packs to the Sims 2 if it wasn't for the fact that I've heard Bon Voyage is riddled with bugs and installs this certain copy-protection software that mucks up various CD drive functions as well as interfering with anti-virus software (it's called SecuROM, apparently). If EA keep churning out rushed games with problematic security software, I'm not gonna give them any more of my money.

I didn't have any problems with it

I want the H&M expansion pack :wub2:

Got them all :naughty:

I even have lots of Sims 2 goodies and nightlife is signed :biggrin2: I also went to a sneak preview of nightlife, open for business, seasons and bon voyage :biggrin2:

And I have a sims2 website :D

OH I LOVE THESE BOOKS :wub2:

I read the whole collection when I was 7 (Here she's called Alice Roy ^^) and I discovered few month ago that Caroline Quine doesn't exist :boxed: She was a god for me, I spent all my childhood trying to BE Nancy, I wanted to be a detective ! And Caroline doesn't exists... :shocked: *dies*

I love the CD rom games they are amazing:wub2:

Hmmmmm..it's not that fantstic to be honest :sneaky2:

really??:thumbdown:

really??:thumbdown:

Yea, all it does is add some clothes, some shop decorations and a couple of pre-made H&MS. It supposedly has runways..but they do not work: the sims just think it's normal floor...

The clothes are kinda the same, and I don't have enough time to keep on changing outfits.

It's nice at first to have something different in the game, but after a while...:thumbdown:

Yea, all it does is add some clothes, some shop decorations and a couple of pre-made H&MS. It supposedly has runways..but they do not work: the sims just think it's normal floor...

The clothes are kinda the same, and I don't have enough time to keep on changing outfits.

It's nice at first to have something different in the game, but after a while...:thumbdown:

Uuuggghh. I hate changing clothes because it takes so long and then you're sooo preoccupied with the clothes you forget to have them showered their hygene level goes down and next thing you know they're depressed and refuse to look for a job, your cat's dead your child's in military school and the house is filled with blue coloured pee!

Uuuggghh. I hate changing clothes because it takes so long and then you're sooo preoccupied with the clothes you forget to have them showered their hygene level goes down and next thing you know they're depressed and refuse to look for a job, your cat's dead your child's in military school and the house is filled with blue coloured pee!

lol :naughty: :naughty: One of the many reasons why I have been known to use cheats in desperate sim times.

lol :naughty: :naughty: One of the many reasons why I have been known to use cheats in desperate sim times.

Yeah my fsecond sims game i begged my dad to let me borrow this humngous house. I amde the perfect family. Beautiful mom hunky dad, cutest twin girls. Except it took forever for the parents to find the twins because the house was enormous and the children ended up being taken away by a social services person :doh::roftl:

My other obsessions are dogs, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Phantom of the Opera and Psp 7:mf_rosetinted:

:thumbdown: Some dogs really suck. My next door neighbour who's like 7 got mauled by a huge one and has had like major operations. He's on the local news tonight about it. :sneaky2: (but i like nice little dogs)

I know they reached their best when I was born..and their music still:punk:

x30143341696012595.jpg

Robert Smith is simply a genius:wub2:

GIMME A TIME MACHINE!!!:insane:

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favourite all time (except the big M).

Just as long as you don't suddenly turn up in London with a pair of night vision goggles and directions to his house.... :blink:

Fear not!

I've been watching his shows all night and all day and just fell in love.

SOOOO funny (and not to mention gorgeous).

I'm obsessed with Lapland :blink: sounds silly i know! we usually go every year after xmas, but didn't this time so i didn't get my fix :thumbdown: i just love the place, it's magical! :biggrin2:

I used to love MCR too (yes even though i'm far too old at 27!) :blush-anim-cl: but not anymore...

I'm very interested in reincarnation and have hundreds of books on the subject! :shocked: and all things spiritual....

I'm obsessed with Lapland :blink: sounds silly i know! we usually go every year after xmas, but didn't this time so i didn't get my fix :thumbdown: i just love the place, it's magical! :biggrin2:

I used to love MCR too (yes even though i'm far too old at 27!) :blush-anim-cl: but not anymore...

I'm very interested in reincarnation and have hundreds of books on the subject! :shocked: and all things spiritual....

my best friend loves mcr. and maroline manson and all them emo stuff.

ye i love super natural things. reincarnation. scares my mum silly. thinks i've gone mad. says it's not healthy. but it is so intressting! i love the egiptian look on it.

my best friend loves mcr. and maroline manson and all them emo stuff.

ye i love super natural things. reincarnation. scares my mum silly. thinks i've gone mad. says it's not healthy. but it is so intressting! i love the egiptian look on it.

mcr:boxed: maroline manson :blink:

my mum thought im mad too but when i told her about reincarnation, she believes me coz she believes in monks and stuff :blush-anim-cl:

mcr:boxed: maroline manson :blink:

my mum thought im mad too but when i told her about reincarnation, she believes me coz she believes in monks and stuff :blush-anim-cl:

lol. i used to have a small sarcoficus in my room up untill 2 months ago. my mom came in and chucked it. evil woman.rrrrrrrrg maroline manson is a freak!

lol. i used to have a small sarcoficus in my room up untill 2 months ago. my mom came in and chucked it. evil woman.rrrrrrrrg maroline manson is a freak!

:shocked: ooh, your mummy is :shocked: he definitely is !!! i don't feel like Kurt Cobain either, i don't know what he was suffering, bit scary and boring !