Julie from France !

*Jullipop*

Hi everyone !

I'm Julie, 20 years old, I live in a little city near Lyon in France.

I study psychology and I like listenning and playing music, dancing, and doing all kind of stupid things with my friends.

I'm just crazy about Mika, since my birthday in march ( yes ! a precious gift ! ) It was the first time I really heard "relax take it easy", It was in a nightclub and I tought " Wwwow ! "

And then, I became, a huge and hysteric fan :roftl:

I want you to forgive me for my english ( sometimes I create some words, it could be very funny :) )

The advantage with mika, is that he speaks french perfectly, and I loooooove his little accent !!!:bleh: so cute ! :wub2:

oh just one thing : I will see him at the " parc des princes" in paris the 4th of July !!!! ahhhh I can't wait !!!

nb : I know, my login sucks ! Julie + Lollipop = Jullipop !

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

coucou Julie..

je suis christelle et je vis a Paris..

Bienvenue au MFC.. ca va vraiment te plaire..

t'as vraiment de la chance de voir mika au parc des princes.. moi je serai pas a Paris..

en tout cas je te souhaite une bonne annee 2008 et encore une fois Bienvenue:biggrin2:

welcome to the MFC, Jullipop (I loved your nick!!! :))

...The advantage with mika, is that he speaks french perfectly, and I loooooove his little accent !!!:bleh: so cute ! :wub2:

ohh I wondered if he could speak a little bit of portuguese language... :mf_lustslow:

Hi everyone !

I'm Julie, 20 years old, I live in a little city near Lyon in France.

I study psychology and I like listenning and playing music, dancing, and doing all kind of stupid things with my friends.

I'm just crazy about Mika, since my birthday in march ( yes ! a precious gift ! ) It was the first time I really heard "relax take it easy", It was in a nightclub and I tought " Wwwow ! "

And then, I became, a huge and hysteric fan :roftl:

I want you to forgive me for my english ( sometimes I create some words, it could be very funny :) )

The advantage with mika, is that he speaks french perfectly, and I loooooove his little accent !!!:bleh: so cute ! :wub2:

oh just one thing : I will see him at the " parc des princes" in paris the 4th of July !!!! ahhhh I can't wait !!!

nb : I know, my login sucks ! Julie + Lollipop = Jullipop !

hey welcome!! and about the creating of words i understand you... actually i do it sometimes and is hilarious!! lol

well back to the point...i'm sure you will love mfc!! and if you need help do not hesitate to ask...:wink2: