Is Cautionary Wife looking for Billy?

CazGirl

Hey gang,

with the mysterious disappearance from our original MFC admin, Sunny Monkey, could it be that old members are disappearing too? Are the early birds such as me going to go soon?

Haha exaggeration. I'm referring to Cautionary Wife. For those who weren't here in the Feb/Mar era, there was a member with the above username. She posted reglarly once upon a time, usually posting news in the news section.

But where is she? Where have they gone? Where are they going? Why are they going? Will they come back?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey gang,

with the mysterious disappearance from our original MFC admin, Sunny Monkey, could it be that old members are disappearing too? Are the early birds such as me going to go soon?

Haha exaggeration. I'm referring to Cautionary Wife. For those who weren't here in the Feb/Mar era, there was a member with the above username. She posted reglarly once upon a time, usually posting news in the news section.

But where is she? Where have they gone? Where are they going? Why are they going? Will they come back?

Cautionary wife was a very active member here early on and knew almost everything about Mika and his music, so I have always assumed that he/she was a friend or relative who was helping to get this site off the ground.

Other people who I've spoken to suspect this too.:wink2:

Ooh, im just rubbish about all these

but on my friend's wedding, his husband did the speech. he said it's good to be a bachelor but it's much better to find your love. if a bachelor disappears no one will try to find him. but if you have your love, there's someone will always be with you and find you, no matter where you are :wub2:

They come and go...put most of us ain't going anywhere:blink: I'm not really an earlybird, but I'm not planning to leave anytime soon:roftl:

I'm as much of an earlybird as you are!

People come and go all the time... obviously the ones who have no life have stayed.. :naughty:

People come and go all the time... obviously the ones who have no life have stayed.. :naughty:

Yep, you got it in one, no life.

Want know what I'm doing right now?

I 'm trawling the music channels, 'cause I'm bored, just watched South Park on MTV, before that Family Guy on BBC3!

And schock!

I remember him!

And I remember Shontih always posted a lot. I know she still gets on and posts once and a while, but before she was everywhere. So was ThatPinkSock and LoveToday. Now they all just post every now and then...

I know that I lost interest for a while especially during school. I get too busy. I'm on a lot right now because I don't have school, and I've been snowed in!

All the older memebers are going?:tears:

i suddenly found out that u r actually quite old !!

Oooooh, don't be so mean to yourself and others, i use to have an ordinary life but i feel much btter here !! it's good to have nice people to talk to ! well, my scary guidance auntie is coming back next week ...... she will be killing me in the office about it

i suddenly found out that u r actually quite old !!

Oooooh, don't be so mean to yourself and others, i use to have an ordinary life but i feel much btter here !! it's good to have nice people to talk to ! well, my scary guidance auntie is coming back next week ...... she will be killing me in the office about it

You saying I'm old? :boxed: