Happy Birthday!

AKateisaKate

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uuu Happy Birthday MFC... Sto Lat as we say in polish!! :) awww booze!! can I have some? LOL and some cake? strawberry one will be perfect! :D

*dancing in a crowd*

help yourself! there is so much stuff to eat and we've still got hektoliters of booze from the bar on myspace, so.... :naughty:

uuu Happy Birthday MFC... Sto Lat as we say in polish!! :) awww booze!! can I have some? LOL and some cake? strawberry one will be perfect! :D

*dancing in a crowd*

What the hell my friend, take a drink *shows variety and sips colourful purple drink*

My dearest MFC,

Happy 1st birthday to you, my hubby thinks I am having an online affair with you, I am of course and it's no secret that I think about you nearly all the time, I fear I may have an obsession that needs dealing with.

It's true you have led me down a daring path of excitement and there has been much of that since I first made friends with you way back when.... sigh those were heady days indeed. But you have encouraged me to do many things that have done me the world of good, and helped me make and meet lots of new friends.

My only fear is that I cannot go for long without visiting you, I do think I have an addiction as I get irriated if I miss out on my MFC time, oh yes :naughty: my hubby playfully taunts me saying "and where are you off to? tap tap tapping oh Mika I love you tap tap" to which I reply "of course" as there is no point in hiding my obsession/addiction and they say once you accept it your halfway there anyway. But to be honest, I don't really want to be cured because Mika needs me...us (ok ok well I like to think so):bleh: but *in re-al-ity* (oops sorry went into a song just then) :wink2: as I was saying ...in reality it's me who needs Mika and MFC because without them I would not be a quirky eccentric ol' biddy who dresses up sometimes in wacky costumes and follows a gorjus young fellow young enough to be her son to many gigs, just to hear him sing like an angel and smile and giggle and act like a beautiful and fabulous human being, so thank you MFC and Mika for enriching my life and hope you have many more birthdays and I hope I will still be around being odd and weird and eccentric enough to enjoy them.:naughty:

My Firsts -All because of Mika and the MFC

This was my first time registering and being part of a forum

Mika is the first pop star I have ever obsessed over

This was my first time meeting friends over the internet

This was my first time going to Europe - to London!

This was my first time creating a MySpace account

This was my first time chatting on MSN and internet chat rooms

We all know how the "first" time for anything can be exciting....looking forward to more...firsts. :wink2:

:naughty: