The Oldlings Thread (Part 8)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was a lovely pic Shari..........and it was a lovely gig (which is an understatement!) and it was a lovely beautiful thing that Carri did to give me her tickets..we hadn't even met at that point...............so it IS happy memories (well for me anyway!!!!) But if I am correct I do believe that Carri saw Mika the following Sunday at the Itunes...she is just whining!

Yeah yesh - I know - and we all got to meet some "special" people!!!!:shocked::wink2:

Carri, didn't you meet Mika at the set of Big Girl? Is that what your "No Chicken Tonight vid is about"????

Yes................there was a time when Carri just couldn't get rid of him.......everytime she turned around, he was there :naughty: Seems to have shaken him off at the mo though!

Ho ho ho = my line just died!!!!

yes at one point he was following me everywhere - and he knew my name!!!!

Those were the days! :thumb_yello: I know that this time last year we all knew that it wouldn't last and that we should make the most of the small venues and intimate gigs...........but it would be nice if it did!:naughty:

Those were the days! :thumb_yello: I know that this time last year we all knew that it wouldn't last and that we should make the most of the small venues and intimate gigs...........but it would be nice if it did!:naughty:

Indeed - cant see him doing a big girls type shoot again!!

Yes Kath, I said the same thing to Kay when we were at Manchester. I could see things escalating and knew he was destined for the big time. Those intimate meetings will soon be a proud memory.

I just hope he get the right people managing him in the future. No sharks, y'know.

Indeed - cant see him doing a big girls type shoot again!!

No...........was just watching it yesterday (saw you!) and thought that! :thumbdown:

TMI Kath - TMI !!

Sorry :naughty:

Yes Kath, I said the same thing to Kay when we were at Manchester. I could see things escalating and knew he was destined for the big time. Those intimate meetings will soon be a proud memory.

I just hope he get the right people managing him in the future. No sharks, y'know.

Yes.......at least we have the memories.........like all good Oldlings! :sneaky2:

Hello oldlings (including Freddie!!:thumb_yello: ) and sorry I missed you Carri.

Thanks for the PM kath. I'm really glad that everything is fine.

I'd better read back and see what I've missed now, but I haven't got much time. Back in a minute...............

Hello all!!

Well can I just say I have a personnel trainer now , hes one fit aussie guy ,,, I cant move my arms above my head im in so much agony

Never mind it will be worth it when Im Mika body guard :naughty:

Sounds good to me Freddie..send him up here when you have done with him:naughty:

While we still have the faculty of memory!!
Indeed :sneaky2:

Evening Fred - has he tied you in knots?

Girls - I must depart - need to wrap some ebay stuff to post tomorrow and my bed is calling x x x x x

Sweet dreams Carri

Hello Kath, Carri and Shari :wink2:

quick dip in for me tonight :roftl:

Hiya Vicky!

OK..........I am off now too...........sweet dreams everyone.. :wub2:

Evening Fred - has he tied you in knots?

Girls - I must depart - need to wrap some ebay stuff to post tomorrow and my bed is calling x x x x x

YEH HE SO HAS!!!!!

Hello oldlings (including Freddie!!:thumb_yello: ) and sorry I missed you Carri.

Thanks for the PM kath. I'm really glad that everything is fine.

I'd better read back and see what I've missed now, but I haven't got much time. Back in a minute...............

Mikaaaaaaaaaa Maddddddddddddd WHERE have you beennn???

Busy in here tonight!!

Hey !!!!! Ive missed you where have you been too lady??