dcdeb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anyone for Depech Mode?

Hmm not really. I liked them, but not that much to be a real fan.

I had a sort of thing for Falco though. Not for the creep he played in the Jeanny video, but I liked him very much in Rock me Amadeus. :naughty:

I was going to say I must have started fancying pop stars early as I was only 9 when I declared my love for Peter Noone. Then there's Donny Osmond, I forgot about him.....

Night all that are going.

I had a sort of thing for Falco though. Not for the creep he played in the Jeanny video, but I liked him very much in Rock me Amadeus. :naughty:

I LOVED THAT SONG! although couldn't understand a word other than "rock me amadeus" part

:blush-anim-cl:

now, I really have to go...

night night everyone

i loved rock me amadeus, but that was about all we heard of falco till he died

Hi Vicky, It is a stadium concert on 4th July but I only found out about it tonight and it appears that tickets are VERY limited! I am getting very odd messages on the booking site...and it seems to change minute by minute but there are never two seats available together!!

Hi Vicky, It is a stadium concert on 4th July but I only found out about it tonight and it appears that tickets are VERY limited! I am getting very odd messages on the booking site...and it seems to change minute by minute but there are never two seats available together!!

WOWO !Sounds good , where was this announced ? Sounds fabby!:thumb_yello:

Thats the day i go on holdiday too!

Thanks Shari :wink2: will go on myspace later :thumb_yello:

Hello Petra...like your pic!

Vicky, I just looked on the calandar and saw it, the thread was started on 26thm Dec so I am guessing sometime about then.

Oh well, I have had no luck getting tickets...given that I don't want to pay 72 euros each for tickets that aren't even next to each other!

Night night and sweet dreams everyone xxxxx

Hello Petra...like your pic!

Vicky, I just looked on the calandar and saw it, the thread was started on 26thm Dec so I am guessing sometime about then.

Oh well, I have had no luck getting tickets...given that I don't want to pay 72 euros each for tickets that aren't even next to each other!

Night night and sweet dreams everyone xxxxx

Ok Kath !

hope to chat soon, i've not got much time these days to get on for long but do like to catch up !:wink2:

Can't wait to start thinking about Feb!

Well i do most days!:naughty:

sweet mika dreams :wub2:

Good Morning Everyone!!:thumb_yello:

Mika day for Sarahlou and Carri!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I got tickets for Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

After being driven nuts last night I went on this morning and got two standing tickets straight away............well, I think they are standing tickets anyway!!!:roftl: All I have to do now is sort out flights and hotels....oh...and ask Abby for her money of course :naughty:

Carri.................If you fancy coming I will book a three bed room if I can..then if you can't come I will just rent the extra bed out!!:shocked:

Speaking of which..............Looks very much as if Bellatrix who was supposed to be sharing Abby and I's room in London is not able to come after all...so if anyone is looking for a bed....I think we have one :thumb_yello:

Have a good day everyone...even if it is a wet Monday!! Will be a good one for SL and Carri anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!