• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW!!! :shocked: :shocked:

So that means you're going!! :punk: :punk:

Wet Monday... You can say that... :sneaky2:

Morning Blue

Yes, I am going...and Abby...she doesn't know yet..she is still asleep :sneaky2:

Yes, wet Monday..but your cheerleaders brighten it up!:naughty:

Abby doesn't know yet? That will be a very welcome surprise for her then! :mf_lustslow:

And you added it to your sig! :thumb_yello:

OK, let's see if I can stand the rain today. Wishing you a pleasant Monday my dear Oldlings!

She was sharing my pain trying to book last night but she doesn't know that I have actually managed it :naughty:

OK, BYe Blue, have a good day, I am off now too.

Robi.............How long do we have to have our baby pics on?:roftl:

Mine is SO dull! It's ok in here but in other threads it looks like something out of the dark ages!:naughty: I should be able to have a seperate pic for the rare occasions that I venture out of here!:naughty:

Hello !

i am not really here , i'm studying!

Great news Kath!:punk:

wet and 'orrible here too !:thumbdown:

Morning Vicky!

Yep...one very excited Oldling here! :naughty:

The thing is...........(Kath slips into defencive mode!:naughty: ) now that I am going to be changing my job and will be working for blocks of six to eight week I am really panicing that Mika will announce a tour when I am not able to go :shocked: SO..............I have to grab any chance that I can and Paris fits in with my dates ...................can you tell this is a well rehearsed speech already delivered to hubby...:naughty:

Morning Vicky!

Yep...one very excited Oldling here! :naughty:

The thing is...........(Kath slips into defencive mode!:naughty: ) now that I am going to be changing my job and will be working for blocks of six to eight week I am really panicing that Mika will announce a tour when I am not able to go :shocked: SO..............I have to grab any chance that I can and Paris fits in with my dates ...................can you tell this is a well rehearsed speech already delivered to hubby...:naughty:

Exactly !

I keep doing a similar one myself!

You know about how it's been a tough year for us all and i need to get some well deserved breaks from study, family , work etc when I can!

It makes me so much easier to live with!:naughty:

Well done again , sounds fab!

Is it just Mika in that huge venue?:blink:

You'll still be there at the front waving at him i'm sure!

:sneaky2:

Exactly !

I keep doing a similar one myself!

You know about how it's been a tough year for us all and i need to get some well deserved breaks from study, family , work etc when I can!

It makes me so much easier to live with!:naughty:

Well done again , sounds fab!

Is it just Mika in that huge venue?:blink:

You'll still be there at the front waving at him i'm sure!

:sneaky2:

Yep....I am sure we are all getting good at it..do you think they may get wise to it eventually though!:naughty:

take yer knickers off & wave them about he`ll never miss u then :naughty:

Not a plesant thought............poor Mika:naughty:

Well, I had a complete nightmare with it last night but it was ok this morning.

Sorry.....that one should have been attached to Freds post about tickets!

I forgot to say Vicky, I love your baby pic. Even if it is in colour! Love the tartan dress! OK...........I am on Jakes new laptop and I have no control over it at all...........it is so sensitive. However, the widescreen screen is ace...specially for looking at Vickys yummy Mika pic!

OK..must go xxx

hi oldlngs!

kath

i see your sig is becoming chubby with dates again! :naughty:

well done you...i'm only so disappointed that i won't be there with you, and fd, and allegra....oh god! :shocked:

never mind....think about feb instead! :mf_lustslow:

i'm going now........later we speak!

It's OK Deb................it was just my 'children' messing about! Jake (MB) signed up last Novemeber when he wanted to talk to me one night and kept sending me PM's............but he has never posted. He decided to post in the Oldlings tonight but then 'bottled out' as he couldn't decide to come clean or not...I was watching over his shoulder and when Sarahlou replied to him he was considering answering her with lots of information about herself..but we decided that that might just spook her a little too much!:naughty:

13 days to go Deb!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Aahh....I had a feeling it mught be Jake when Abby commented on the picture....that would have been a bit freaky. Thank you for saving my sanity!

Hello oldlings.

For those of you wanting to know about Tia's dog:

I'm afraid it's not good news. The vet said that he can't do anymore for her, so Tia has taken her home. It's just a matter of time now, so as you can imagine, Tia is very upset.

I'll let you know if I hear anything.

That's a real shame.....

4th July...interested?

Ooohh.....tempted!!!

I forgot to say Vicky, I love your baby pic. Even if it is in colour! Love the tartan dress! OK...........I am on Jakes new laptop and I have no control over it at all...........it is so sensitive. However, the widescreen screen is ace...specially for looking at Vickys yummy Mika pic!

OK..must go xxx

Thanks Kath!:wink2:

I am pleased you can see the tartan!

Yes that picture is rather dreamy :wub2: ...... Mika ! not me!

Robi ... i may have a slightly less faded one, i will ask my mum to check for me today and if so get to you asap!

how is the project coming along ......?:punk:

Just keep watching LICM on my pc in between studies ... and pooping in here !:sneaky2:

must get on :thumb_yello:

Aahh....I had a feeling it mught be Jake when Abby commented on the picture....that would have been a bit freaky. Thank you for saving my sanity!

That's a real shame.....

Ooohh.....tempted!!!

GIRLS! PLEASE ALL COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be brilliant! Please consider it! It would be great if we could all be there...we must plan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a brilliant night SL!!!

GIRLS! PLEASE ALL COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be brilliant! Please consider it! It would be great if we could all be there...we must plan!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a brilliant night SL!!!

Robi.......................please come! You know you want to! I think we are going on the Wednesday, then to Disney on Thursday, concert on Friday, sight seeing Sat..then home late Saturday night.