The Oldlings Thread (Part 8)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is a long answer Clare..and i can't remember all the medical terms I am afraid. However, I think the diagnois was, athritis inthe neck....and other things that unfortunatly I have forgotten..she still needs to wear the sunglasses for the computer and take it easy..not to overdo it. Sorry for such a pathetic answer!

That's okay.

Athritis in the neck. That sounds a bit bad.

so

here i am!

i'm on everyone's post it seems....

yes pooh, i've got yr e-mail thanks, and MM too.

i really cannot catch up with all pages, unless i find you all asleep in yr beds when i've finished!

i'm trying to see the best of what happened....

i'm glad i won't see all those american rappers...

i'm glad i won't suffer a jet-lag...

i'm glad i won't leave my kids to strangers...

i'm glad i could talk with a Universal guy about how neglected is mika in Italy and they'd better do something very quickly! :sneaky2:

i'm glad i don't have to leave my dear Allegra and Mirtilla behind...

BUT I'M DESPERATE BECAUSE I SO MUCH WANTED TO SEE MIKA'S FACE AT SEEING ME AT THE GRAMMY NIGHT!!! A REAL NUTTER LIKE ME!!!!

BUAHHHHHH

Well done you, always look on the bright side of life!

And, cynic that I am, I think they work on the assumption that no-one will keep the receipt, so they don't have to fly anyone anywhere.

Well done you, always look on the bright side of life!

And, cynic that I am, I think they work on the assumption that no-one will keep the receipt, so they don't have to fly anyone anywhere.

ah-ha!

most true....

but i think someone bought the cd and kept the receipt after reading the rules...there must be someone!

Sadly, I'd better be going too.

If you buy badges, put 'Mika Maniacs' in the coupon code box and you'll get 10% off. Also it's free postage on 3 or more!

Sweet Mika Dreams

Love Ruth

~x~