The Oldlings Thread (Part 8)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Racha and welcome . .. my aunt used to live in Lenanon with a gay lebanese homosexual husband who was sooo fat he needed 2 seats on a plane!! She also worked in Bahrain - but thats a long story :)

Enjoy yr time here :)

we are friendly :)

OH MY GOD!

wahahahahahaha

that's a very interesting story... tell us more.. your poor aunty!

I haven't been in lebanon in a long time.. been living in Dubai for the past 10 years

: Very true!

And once again...very true!

:naughty: Sorry Deb! TBH I think you are just about the only one i wouldn't reconise...The only lonely one!

We should party anyway!!!!!:

I know that might sound a little naughty... but I washoping I would get number 69!

We can all live in hope my dear :

Good grief we have a new oldling and shes worse than me - wooo hoooooooo!!!

NO NO NO....:naughty:

seems i jumped in the right moment!

HALLO!!!

what's the news here?

i'm alright, hubby went working today and left for Parma an hour ago....time for party!!! :punk:

i did an ultrasound to my thyroid today, i was scared to death, but everything seems ok...just a bunch of little nodules (right?) which are quite common...of course i need more investigation, but i feel better now! :thumb_yello:

end of medical report.

universal gave me another opportunity to show some receipt for the CD purchase in order to let me go to the grammy awards in LA...but believe me, i cannot find anything! :shocked: :shocked: this is so disturbing! i've been asking all my friends here and out here, but no one has got a receipt for me!

and today i spent a ridiculous amount of money for Mika's cuttings from UK magazines on ebay...oh poor me (and my bank account!) :blink:

Ha ha ha - Kath !!

Robi - Parma is lovely.

no bank details on the cd??

ps whats wrong with yr thyroid?

HALLO!!!

what's the news here?

i'm alright, hubby went working today and left for Parma an hour ago....time for party!!! :punk:

i did an ultrasound to my thyroid today, i was scared to death, but everything seems ok...just a bunch of little nodules (right?) which are quite common...of course i need more investigation, but i feel better now!

end of medical report.

I had a thyroid surgery... you have to check them out, whether those nodules are "cold" or "hot"... am sure your dr will give you a good advice..

:wink2:

HALLO!!!

what's the news here?

i'm alright, hubby went working today and left for Parma an hour ago....time for party!!!

i did an ultrasound to my thyroid today, i was scared to death, but everything seems ok...just a bunch of little nodules (right?) which are quite common...of course i need more investigation, but i feel better now! :thum

end of medical report.

universal gave me another opportunity to show some receipt for the CD purchase in order to let me go to the grammy awards in LA...but believe me, i cannot find anything! :shocked: this is so disturbing! i've been asking all my friends here and out here, but no one has got a receipt for me! :naughty: :naughty:

and today i spent a ridiculous amount of money for Mika's cuttings from UK magazines on ebay...oh poor me (and my bank account!) :blink:

Oh Robi, it gets worse!:shocked: Poor you!

It is unbelievable!

That is SUCH good news about your scan though!!!:thumb_yello: we were looking for an excuse for a party !:naughty:

I think we should :partytime2: when we get 100 Oldlings!!

Why wait???!!! :partytime2:

ps = Debs - hi hun - yes Evie back at school today - we are eagerly awaiting the start of Torchwood at 9pm on BBC2 - K+John Barrowman - ooh yes please x x x

Ooh yes -- BBCAmerica have been showing it and I've been watching, too!

He's quite lovely! :wub2:

.. half lebanese...

but I live and work in Dubai

How very cool, racha! I've been to Egypt, but that's the only place I've

visited in that part of the world. Will love to hear more about how you've

ended up there!

dcdeb

Hi pooh, Wendi etc.;. and Mikamom x x x am fine ta - actually had 3 glasses of wine!!!

*sits back and waits for the interesting typos and convos about to come*

:naughty:

Hi Racha and welcome . .. my aunt used to live in Lenanon with a gay lebanese homosexual husband who was sooo fat he needed 2 seats on a plane!! She also worked in Bahrain - but thats a long story

Enjoy yr time here

we are friendly

And there they are! :roftl:

:

Sorry Deb! TBH I think you are just about the only one i wouldn't reconise...The only lonely one!

Yes, thank you! I was hoping maybe I didn't look *exactly* the same

-- basically bald and with no teeth! :blink:

I know that might sound a little naughty... but I washoping I would get number 69!

We can all live in hope my dear

:jawdrop:

i'm alright, hubby went working today and left for Parma an hour ago....time for party!!!

i did an ultrasound to my thyroid today, i was scared to death, but everything seems ok...just a bunch of little nodules (right?) which are quite common...of course i need more investigation, but i feel better now!

end of medical report.

universal gave me another opportunity to show some receipt for the CD purchase in order to let me go to the grammy awards in LA...but believe me, i cannot find anything! this is so disturbing! i've been asking all my friends here and out here, but no one has got a receipt for me!

and today i spent a ridiculous amount of money for Mika's cuttings from UK magazines on ebay...oh poor me (and my bank account!)

Oh Robi! You never said a word about the ultrasound! :shocked:

I'm so relieved for you! And also happy that hubby is well again!

:huglove:

dcdeb

....snaks in, reading intently about thyroids. (I had op on my thumb a year ago and the anaesthetist said she thought I had thryroid prob! Never had it investigated though!

I avoided checking it out for so long.... I was too lazy... but it really harms your metabolism if it is not functioning properly.. I had to remove half of it..

Ok Kath - will check in a bit - debs -ha bloody ha = am off for a johnny fix x x x x x

:) See you later, Carri!

And good night, lovely kath!

dcdeb

Why wait???!!! :partytime2:

Ooh yes -- BBCAmerica have been showing it and I've been watching, too!

He's quite lovely! :wub2:

How very cool, racha! I've been to Egypt, but that's the only place I've

visited in that part of the world. Will love to hear more about how you've

ended up there!

dcdeb

I've been to Egyptseveral times for both business and pleasure, nice place for holiday.. but it is very different from where I come from or where I live..

after uni graduation I got a job offer in Dubai, i took it and I've been here for the past 10 years... I love my job, though it takes most of my time and energy.. but it allows me to travel around the world..

i did a bit of catching up...

kath, you look gorgeous in yr dress! we will celebrate our 20th anniversary...am i supposed to wear one too?? :shocked:

blue, you little thing! i love yr pic...have you sent me an e-mail with that or you posted in the thread?

hi racha and Mom! welcome!

racha...my uncle works in dubai!

deb, don't mind my ultrasound...i did not want to alarm anyone! :thumb_yello:

..............and believe me, the LA grammy issue could lead me astray!:naughty:

now i have to update the poster list....i may be absent for a while, but yes, i'm absent (minded) most of the time, so no news!

What symptoms do you get? I've heard you can get underactive or overactive.

it increases in size, the symptoms for huper is different than hypo...

hypo: your metamolism is down

hyper: your heart beats irregularly, skinny, etc...