Vote for MIKA

Savage Beauty

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you were in hospital :blink:

i am. Ive just givin em an excuse to get on here today for the party and competitions... i donno if i should have done it cos it has already ended bad once today cos i became too stressed in here... but im off soon cos i will tell the doc. how i feel... then its back to no borrow a comp. from em

i am. Ive just givin em an excuse to get on here today for the party and competitions... i donno if i should have done it cos it has already ended bad once today cos i became too stressed in here... but im off soon cos i will tell the doc. how i feel... then its back to no borrow a comp. from em

Your health is more important than the MFC atm.

You've got to be fit and healthy for February, remember :wink2:

Your health is more important than the MFC atm.

You've got to be fit and healthy for February, remember :wink2:

MFC is my 2nd home :naughty: love this place... love the peeps here

yeah i gotta be... hope i will feel better then. Will go not matter of course :biggrin2:

BUT im also off soon... have to (rules)

Mika is still at No. 21 with 557,000 votes.

Vote please.

http://www.starflash.de/stars/mika-35982.html

Please do NOT forget to vote for Mika at the NRJ Music Awards 2010!

just voted for both!!!

I think this thread is an awesome idea and we should get more members to vote maybe putting an announcement on the noticeboard in the homepage!! I'll keep coming back and voting for others!!!

just voted for both!!!

I think this thread is an awesome idea and we should get more members to vote maybe putting an announcement on the noticeboard in the homepage!! I'll keep coming back and voting for others!!!

Right on lollipopgirl!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

It is an excellent way to support Mika & help promote him!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I try to vote as often as I can to as many places posted here.

Mika is now at No. 22 with 560,000 votes!

http://www.starflash.de/stars/mika-35982.html

:aah::aah::aah: only because of those stupid dissers! :aah: i'm still voting on this every day, but guess i gotta spend even more time on there! :sneaky2:

edit: just added 4000 votes, but still only no. 22. :sad: guess we should start a voting attack tomorrow, to get him back into the top20. :fisch:

Edited by mellody

starflash announced that from now on the votes will be set back to zero every sunday at midnight, and on monday they'll announce the weekly winner: http://www.starflash.de/artikel/flashlist-montags-neu-75934.html so we'll get a new chance every week. :biggrin2: let's see how it all develops, would be cool to get mika to win at least once - but i don't know if it makes sense to try already in the first week. let's just go on voting like we did so far and see what happens. :)

starflash announced that from now on the votes will be set back to zero every sunday at midnight, and on monday they'll announce the weekly winner: http://www.starflash.de/artikel/flashlist-montags-neu-75934.html so we'll get a new chance every week. :biggrin2: let's see how it all develops, would be cool to get mika to win at least once - but i don't know if it makes sense to try already in the first week. let's just go on voting like we did so far and see what happens. :)

What??

That sucks!

I like supporting Mika - I vote everything that you guys post here - but this weekly thing - I don't know.

I do that for Rain & all of Mika's single releases & understand that I have to help weekly for the charts.

But this is kind of lame isn't it??