• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have not this picture...:no:

:crybaby:

i was the third of three girls...

everybody are bored by a lot of girls, i was not a boy and so for 2 or 3 years nobody takes a picture of me

(my sister 1 has a million of pictures, my sister 2 has a half million of pictures; me zero pictures) :mad3:

i'm sure my omonymous girl knowed in this forum has a lot of picture with or without her tall brother

:toot:

I love the idea of how we were all babies once...oblivious to a boy who would come into our lives: some at age 12, others 18, 40, 60 etc... It's funny how all of these babies have a hero in common:wub2:

Haha so true!

Yes sign me up but does it have to be at the age of 1?

Can I join, please? Love the idea!!:roftl: And what better day than today? It's exactly a year since I joined our big family, so it's my MFC birthday!!:happybday:

Happy Mika Birthday oh fellow mad one!:naughty:

Okay I'm rubbish at estimating ages so someone help me please?

I think I'm younger than 1 here right?l_9b3cb0a832ccdb2476d0139394a9c6f5.jpg

And is this one too old?

l_cbc190a567398b807e561b5c4219b12c.jpg

or about right? :blink:

Lemme know which one, if either, and I'll stick my name on it.

jennie, you are a doll!

i like the first bigger one though...your little chubby face is priceless!

Lol, I had to read that about 5 times before I realised "oh yeah, that's it!". Dutch spelling is very strange if you ask me. I think apparently I wasn't supposed to be in their stomping around on all the people? Oh well, it's such a cute picture. I adore my outfit!

I completely forgot to ask my mum about photos - damn. :bleh:

Do you spell Madurodam different then:roftl:

(We live in very tiny houses....ROFL:roftl: )

jennie, you are a doll!

i like the first bigger one though...your little chubby face is priceless!

They are both lovely pics but the second one will be nearer the right age but I don't suppose it matter s too much

hi Mika Mad..it's so nice to see you again...here! :wub2:

ok

i've updated the list! we are growing!

your pics are ALL so sweet and touching...a baby army for Mika!

yes...i missed a deadline, and it should not be too far in the future...we want to celebrate the 1st year, not the 2nd! :naughty: :naughty:

so...what about the end of january to send me the pics? :thumb_yello:

you have 20 days left!

and yes xBillyBrownX, pls send the pic as close to 1 year of age that you've got....

ALLEGRA! use the pic of one of your sisters! :naughty:

i've added you to the list anyway...cannot think of a MFC poster without you! :wub2:

thanks to the mods for moving this to front page....i'm honoured and a bit shocked to see my baby face there! :shocked:

bring on the fun!!!

So it's grainy because I had to take a digital photo of a real picture, and as you can see, there was a lot of water damage on the original photo, but here is me.

Please don't laugh; I evenutally dropped all the weight and grew into my ears.:naughty:

009-1.jpg

So sweet:wub2: (And in colour: so young!:blush-anim-cl: )

Lol, I had to read that about 5 times before I realised "oh yeah, that's it!". Dutch spelling is very strange if you ask me. I think apparently I wasn't supposed to be in their stomping around on all the people? Oh well, it's such a cute picture. I adore my outfit!

I completely forgot to ask my mum about photos - damn. :bleh:

I love how you look totally unimpressed by it all. :naughty:

(Madurodam is very close to my house by the way.)

So it's grainy because I had to take a digital photo of a real picture, and as you can see, there was a lot of water damage on the original photo, but here is me.

Please don't laugh; I evenutally dropped all the weight and grew into my ears.:naughty:

009-1.jpg

OMG! You look too cute! I love that pic! :wub2:

I've gone through most of my family album, but I always seem to be pouting or sleeping, haha. Not very photogenic, I'm afraid. :boxed: Never mind, I want to take part. These are the pics I found, for the moment. Should I search for more?

dress.jpg

baby2.jpg

P1100083.jpg

They are all lovely, but the third one is very cute!! :thumb_yello: