New Member!

Mikafreaka01

Hey everyone-- i just joined mika fan club! woo hoo! I have been a mika fan since summer of '07, when i did a forigen exchange to france where my exchange student told me about mika!!!

My friend Paige and I REALLY want to see mika in concert, so if you're looking for another concert destination COME TO HERSHEY PA!!!!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hiya, im neww too !! im mikado ! it's an old fashioned word for emperor in jp, though the native jp people use it neither in speech nor in writing !!!! cos the natural weakness of the races, which always seeks something novel and loves to call foreign things by foreign names but it's forbidden

im from england my jp friend told me that yesterday and he said mika is a very cool name

it is a very pretty name indeed :naughty:

Hey everyone-- i just joined mika fan club! woo hoo! I have been a mika fan since summer of '07, when i did a forigen exchange to france where my exchange student told me about mika!!!

My friend Paige and I REALLY want to see mika in concert, so if you're looking for another concert destination COME TO HERSHEY PA!!!!!!

welcome.gif