Omg! Mika's Secret Lover Exposed!!!!

BumbleBee_Vix

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DSCF3087.jpg

Ok ok so maybe it's not real but just wanted to give yaz all a scare :D My boss gave me this for Christmas with loads of true facts in (Obviously the fact Mika is my lover is true!) and local places and people's names and stuff. She sent in to "The Evening Gazette" what you cant see on here is a massive "MIKA'S SECRET LOVER EXPOSED" and "MIKA FINDS LOVER IN NORTON" and a pic I took at one of the gigs of him under the big skeleton that my boss found on my laptop lol and so you understand Fifi Lamarr is a character I recently played in a Murder Mystery production lol

I'm gonna try get him to sign it in London lmao. Bet he won't.

Y'all jealous?

I didn't breathe a word. What goes on in my B&B remains in my B&B. :mf_rosetinted:

Girl!!!

if it was true i`ll be crying!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Mika is property of the MFCers :mf_rosetinted:

If I were Mika and read that thousands of crazy fans on a fanclub claimed me as their property, I'd change my name and leave the country and go live in Antarctica or some place far away:blink:

Wrong, it's in Welwyn Garden City, ask Kata, Satu, Mirtilla, Guilia, Bexxy..... and I also operate Bab's Taxi. :mf_rosetinted:

Absolutely nothing happens in Bab's taxi either.... :fisch:

If I were Mika and read that thousands of crazy fans on a fanclub claimed me as their property, I'd change my name and leave the country and go live in Antarctica or some place far away:blink:

too cold :mf_rosetinted: he thought norway in nov. was cold... :blink::naughty:

Wrong, it's in Welwyn Garden City, ask Kata, Satu, Mirtilla, Guilia, Bexxy..... and I also operate Bab's Taxi. :mf_rosetinted:

Me and Mika can't have stayed at yours on this occasion then cos it clearly states Norton does it not :bleh: But if me and the curly one ever gwet stuck for a room I'll give you a call and appreciate your discrecion :mf_lustslow:

Me and Mika can't have stayed at yours on this occasion then cos it clearly states Norton does it not :bleh: But if me and the curly one ever gwet stuck for a room I'll give you a call and appreciate your discrecion :mf_lustslow:

Actually I think I have had this convo with your ma, there is a village called Norton here too!

How do you think I felt when she opened this present after Christmas dinner, she had been dying to know what was in the pkt her boss had given her, but we were laughing so loud as she read it, it was so so funny (was I a bit green? hell yeah lol).

I was dying for her to post it on here, I think it was kind of her not to make you all suffer by revealing it was not entirely true .:naughty:

Lets hope the big curly one will see the funny sign and if we get to meet him maybe he will sign it for her.

PS. what an excellent boss my daughter has for thinking of this lol (she is the principle of her stage school (Stagecoach Theatre Arts).:naughty::naughty:

I was dying for her to post it on here, I think it was kind of her not to make you all suffer .:naughty:

Haven't you taught your daughter not to be out all night with strange men? Especially @ dodgy places like Bab's B&B?!

:naughty:

Actually I think I have had this convo with your ma, there is a village called Norton here too!

Yes Babs I think we have talked about it, but it was good of you to throw in the red herring (or was it a haddock) so as not to have marauding our little village next time they meet up.:naughty::naughty:

(BTW can you get her to stop calling you baby spanky to me) she cant seem to say your name right lol.

Me and Mika can't have stayed at yours on this occasion then cos it clearly states Norton does it not :bleh: But if me and the curly one ever gwet stuck for a room I'll give you a call and appreciate your discrecion

I'm gonna sue! Someone else is calling their B&B the same name as mine and I have had that name since the 1980's!

Haven't you taught your daughter not to be out all night with strange men? Especially @ dodgy places like Bab's B&B?!

:naughty:

Yes Babs I think we have talked about it, but it was good of you to throw in the red herring (or was it a haddock) so as not to have marauding our little village next time they meet up.:naughty::naughty:

(BTW can you get her to stop calling you baby spanky to me) she cant seem to say your name right lol.

Who calls me that? Blimey, haven't they seen me?:naughty:

BABS.....Suzy says you run a DODGY establishment !!!:blink:

Suzy knows these things. :mf_rosetinted: