Mika's Nominated for 4 Brits...

OhMyMika!!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

You shouldn't keep it from us if you know something... that's unfair...:sneaky2: .. can you perhaps share some bits and pieces?

Ohh I dont know a thing HONEST :thumb_yello:

I was just saying I think its mega secret ... from whats hes said its going to be something special , but what god knows!!

One week:punk:

Ohh I dont know a thing HONEST :thumb_yello:

I was just saying I think its mega secret ... from whats hes said its going to be something special , but what god knows!!

One week:punk:

Ok, I believe you ....:wink2:

...but something special can mean all sorts of things from 'just another' extravagant performance to a collaboration with (an)other artist(s) .... I want the latter this time..

I wonder if Lollipop has some insider info then????

Ok, I believe you ....:wink2:

...but something special can mean all sorts of things from 'just another' extravagant performance to a collaboration with (an)other artist(s) .... I want the latter this time..

I wonder if Lollipop has some insider info then????

Im not sure ..

I would imagine he wants it to be a suprise :punk:

Exciting huh?? on week until the world sees out lad!:thumb_yello:

Ok, realistically, I don't think he will collaborate with anyone for this performance because he basically has 2 days to rehearse...

So it is likely to be something we have already seen and heard, but it's nice to dream:blush-anim-cl:

I got a text through today and it said it was from Mika and I was like AAAAAAAAAH!!! But then I opened it and it said 'vote for this and this and this at the Brit Awards' and I still felt mega excited, mostly cos it came up as Mika in my phone, hahaha.

I'm assuming millions of other people got it too, but you know. I felt the need to share.

I got a text through today and it said it was from Mika and I was like AAAAAAAAAH!!! But then I opened it and it said 'vote for this and this and this at the Brit Awards' and I still felt mega excited, mostly cos it came up as Mika in my phone, hahaha.

I'm assuming millions of other people got it too, but you know. I felt the need to share.

That's great! i mean the idea of txt msging the voting thing!

the first round ends tonight...:shocked:

I think Mika will win Best Male.

Is there any fact that supports your belief?

Wonder why Amy Winehouse wasn't nomminated like she was for the Grammy's here?

Because in the UK her album was released in 2006.... So she was nominated (and won) last year..