Guns N' Roses

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, no I meant the original line up...in 06 I definatley was not as "OMG!" about Guns...that really kicked off in 2008. I've been obsessed for almost 2 years.

so you had the new album on repeat too when it came last year?

I have kinda "lost" it with gnr... no big news for a long time!

If their tour brings them here, I will definitely go again.

When I saw them in 2006 they definitely weren't the "old" GnR but they were still really good.

Lucky you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to see im in 06 too in Denmark. Was looking soooooooo much forward for it but couldnt cos of some that had happened.... i was crying when i knew they was on stage! And the pics i have seen from it... OMG!!!!! :shocked:

^i went to see velvet revolver back in umm 2004 or 2005. i think it was '04. it was fun, as i used to have a major crush on slash. wooo!

and yeah, i havent heard the chinese democracy as well, but honestly, to me thats no longer guns n' roses. but i do love the good old gn'r, the old tunes are great!

^i went to see velvet revolver back in umm 2004 or 2005. i think it was '04. it was fun, as i used to have a major crush on slash. wooo!

and yeah, i havent heard the chinese democracy as well, but honestly, to me thats no longer guns n' roses. but i do love the good old gn'r, the old tunes are great!

Agreed :wink2: I saw VR's last ever gig, in Amsterdam last year! I thought they were awesome, no matter what anyone says.

Hope you dont mind but:

aaarrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhh :aah:

Cant wait to see em live next year :pbjt::tears: (happy tears)

The "Shacklers Revenge Tour" :pbjt:

Love that track (thx to Bumblefoots solo)

Now all we need is more tourdates... common Axl... we already knows about it... :boing:yahoo.gif

Hope Bumblefoot will keep his "definitely meet" afraid.gif

Edited by Dark Angel

• 1 month later...

Official....

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=12994546&blogID=517891406

GUNS N' ROSES TOUR DATES

December 11th, 2009

Taipei, Taiwan @ Taipei City Stadium

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 13th, 2009

Seoul, South Korea @ Olympic Park Gymnastics Arena

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 16th, 2009

Osaka, Japan @ Kyocera Dome Osaka Tickets

December 19th, 2009

Tokyo, Japan @ Tokyo Dome

January 13th, 2010

Winnipeg, MB @ MTS Centre

Opening acts: Sebastian Bach, Danko Jones

January 16th, 2010

Calgary, AB @ Pengrowth Saddledome

January 17th, 2010

Edmonton, AB @ Rexall Place

January 19th, 2010

Saskatoon, SK @ Credit Union Centre

January 20th, 2010

Regina, SK @ Brandt Centre

January 24th, 2010

Hamilton, ON @ Copps Coliseum

January 25th, 2010

London, ON @ John Labatt Centre

January 27th, 2010

Montreal, QP @ Centre Bell

January 28th, 2010

Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre

January 31st, 2010

Ottawa, ON @ Scotiabank Place

February 1st, 2010

Quebec City, PQ @ Colisee Pepsi

February 3rd, 2010

Moncton, NB @ Moncton Coliseum

February 4th, 2010

Halifax, NS @ Metro Centre

:boing::yay:

Edited by Dark Angel

Thanks for posting the tour dates

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE bring it to Europe ohhh and get slash and duff and reform :wub2::mf_lustslow:

all im waiting for from em is europe tour dates! HAVE to see em just once next year. have been waiting for 12 years to need one of the new members and dont wanna f*** that up again. Canceled going out for dinner and more with him (Bumblefoot) and his wife back in 07... :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl::aah:

Original GnR back together... wow! Would love to see that :thumb_yello:

all im waiting for from em is europe tour dates! HAVE to see em just once next year. have been waiting for 12 years to need one of the new members and dont wanna f*** that up again. Canceled going out for dinner and more with him (Bumblefoot) and his wife back in 07... :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl::aah:

Original GnR back together... wow! Would love to see that :thumb_yello:

They wre simply awesome when they played Newcastle , I suppose Axl end of the day IS god .. for sure and he rocked the place.

I saw the full G n R lineup at the Freddie Mercury tribute , here some classic Axl and you can see me if you look close enough :naughty:

sPINEEEEEEE tingling :wub2:

They wre simply awesome when they played Newcastle , I suppose Axl end of the day IS god .. for sure and he rocked the place.

I saw the full G n R lineup at the Freddie Mercury tribute , here some classic Axl and you can see me if you look close enough :naughty:

sPINEEEEEEE tingling :wub2:

I would have loooooooove to see that! Same with Axl and Elton Johns Bohemian Rhapsody from that show! same with Nov. Rain from another show. Think Axl is still great today but will say better back then from all the shows ive seen from 06/07.... the good old days when i was GnR obsessed...

Must have been awesome to be there and see it live? Cant imagine :shocked:

I would have loooooooove to see that! Same with Axl and Elton Johns Bohemian Rhapsody from that show! same with Nov. Rain from another show. Think Axl is still great today but will say better back then from all the shows ive seen from 06/07.... the good old days when i was GnR obsessed...

Must have been awesome to be there and see it live? Cant imagine :shocked:

Ohh yes I suppose its one of the moments in life really .. The Freddie Mercury tribute , seeing Mika so early at a UNIVERSITY :shocked:, things that are just awesome in life and last forever... Live aid another .. sadly even I too young to go :roftl:

Incredible moment of my life,4 rows from the front .. :wub2:

Ohh yes I suppose its one of the moments in life really .. The Freddie Mercury tribute , seeing Mika so early at a UNIVERSITY :shocked:, things that are just awesome in life and last forever... Live aid another .. sadly even I too young to go :roftl:

Incredible moment of my life,4 rows from the front .. :wub2:

WOW. Lucky you!!!!! :shocked: Donno what i wouldnt give to see the original Queen live today. Mika so early at a university? :shocked:

Have heard they will do europe next year

if... if.... that will mean i finally can get to meet up with the GnR member ive talked about it with for 2 years now (i canceled the first meet up.... go out for dinner and more with him and his wife :doh: But i had to :tears:)

:fangurl: :fangurl: :boing: :boing: :yay: :yay:

Have heard they will do europe next year

if... if.... that will mean i finally can get to meet up with the GnR member ive talked about it with for 2 years now (i canceled the first meet up.... go out for dinner and more with him and his wife :doh: But i had to :tears:)

:fangurl: :fangurl: :boing: :boing: :yay: :yay:

That is amazing news , I will be getting tickets for sure:biggrin2:

• 4 weeks later...