Guns N' Roses

BonjourMika1990

WOW, I never realized how amazing this band WAS... Does anyone else have the hots for Slash:mf_lustslow: ???/ Axl was adorable too!

It's just so weird how their videos from the 80's are just being seen by me and I'm just now listening to their music...

amazing

I can't believe you only just

discovered them this year.:roftl:

They where so big in my times. their music reminds me to good times.

I loved them and will always love them.

their music is timeless!

Edited by Moonlightchild

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Axl is back but without Slash, Gn'R is no more Gn'R for me....

I used to be a huge fan when I was younger (a long long time ago:naughty:....), I went to a gig in Nancy in France in 1993....

I heard a few song of the new album but....I don't know.... Something's gone....well Slash's gone which makes a big difference actually..... Anyway I'm not fond of what Slash is doing with Velvet Revolver either....

Yes Axl is back but without Slash, Gn'R is no more Gn'R for me....

I used to be a huge fan when I was younger (a long long time ago:naughty:....), I went to a gig in Nancy in France in 1993....

I heard a few song of the new album but....I don't know.... Something's gone....well Slash's gone which makes a big difference actually..... Anyway I'm not fond of what Slash is doing with Velvet Revolver either....

They need to re group , would blow everything else away ...

It has really edge to it ... Appetite for Destruction will take some beating :punk:

Yes you're right .... I was wondering if I would be so fond of them if it happened now....if I would be the same fan I was when I was 17....

My teenager-Rock-soul softened and turned into an approximate-adult-Pop-soul.... (since I'm a mother in fact....yes guys, hormones interfere everywhere:naughty:)

Anyway Slash remains the most extraordinary guitar hero....:wub2:

BTW I saw the last AC/DC video yesterday and I think that Angus Young should change his name and that short trousers are now looking absurd on him....:bleh:

Yes you're right .... I was wondering if I would be so fond of them if it happened now....if I would be the same fan I was when I was 17....

My teenager-Rock-soul softened and turned into an approximate-adult-Pop-soul.... (since I'm a mother in fact....yes guys, hormones interfere everywhere:naughty:)

Anyway Slash remains the most extraordinary guitar hero....:wub2:

BTW I saw the last AC/DC video yesterday and I think that Angus Young should change his name and that short trousers are now looking absurd on him....:bleh:

Im kinda with you on this , I read a review about them in Q magazine andddd yeh he looks MEGA old huh?

Still they should be great live:punk:

The G n R album is great .. axl is still da man:punk:

I own all of G 'N' R's albums.... well apart from the new one.... I don't have that yet.... I didn't get into them though until 1990... I had a lodger who was a huge fan of theirs and he used to play them all the time..... They are amazing though.... :wub2:

• 4 months later...

Axl's not getting back together with the old members. I wish it were a surprise :(

He had some words to say about Slash not too long ago:naughty:

"I suppose (former bass player) Duff (McKagan) could play guitar on something somewhere but there's zero possibility of me having anything to do with Slash. In a nutshell, personally I consider him a cancer and better removed, avoided — and the less anyone heard of him or his supporters the better."

This is an amazing and intense read. It's the first interview Axl has done in a while and he throws down:shocked:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=12994546&blogId=473596274

Does anyone know what might have happened to make Slash and Axl eternally enemies? I read Slash's book, but he's really not very specific.

All we are saaaaaaaaaaaayin is give peaaaace a channnnce.....

slashandaxl3.jpg

slashandaxl2.jpg

slashandaxl.jpg

They were so cute together: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkk197KyMHU

Axl's not getting back together with the old members. I wish it were a surprise :(

He had some words to say about Slash not too long ago:naughty:

"I suppose (former bass player) Duff (McKagan) could play guitar on something somewhere but there's zero possibility of me having anything to do with Slash. In a nutshell, personally I consider him a cancer and better removed, avoided — and the less anyone heard of him or his supporters the better."

This is an amazing and intense read. It's the first interview Axl has done in a while and he throws down:shocked:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=12994546&blogId=473596274

Does anyone know what might have happened to make Slash and Axl eternally enemies? I read Slash's book, but he's really not very specific.

All we are saaaaaaaaaaaayin is give peaaaace a channnnce.....

slashandaxl3.jpg

slashandaxl2.jpg

slashandaxl.jpg

They were so cute together: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkk197KyMHU

Hey thanks for posting this :thumb_yello:

Ill read later but it looks VERYYY interesting

• 2 months later...
Awww, I know what you mean:wub2:

But I'm still like that with Mika.

My friend actually touched Axl Rose at a concert!!:shocked: (I'm not joking!)

I know a lot who would do a lot to just touch Axl :roftl:

I love the old lineup (the one with Slash) but im more into the new one... Like the new sound.

Wish that the old gnr would just get together for 1 show but im 120% sure that will never ever happen. The only 2 from back then who is still working together is Axl and Dizzy (keyboard)

Im a fan of em. Wont say huge fan except for one of the members who is now a "friend" of mine and i have the "hots" for. And a mod. on a gnr forums. Can be a hell sometimes to keep more than 21.000 members under control :roftl:

Dont remember the last time i listened to em... :shocked: But i prob. will before they'll go on tour... i think...

The new Axl at the age of 45 there....:

I dont think he is hot today. A lil back in the 80s

3027145191_98f60bb18c_b.jpg

Edited by Dark Angel

• 2 months later...
http://www.universal-music.co.jp/u-pop/artist/gnroses/

http://gnr2009.jp/

Nothing on gunsnroses.com YET!!!!! But not surprised cos of Axl.... :naughty:

A world tour has got to mean a stop in Chicago...oh God, I need to see them (him!) :aah:

Thanks for the link, I want to see it on their official site, and its not up yet

A world tour has got to mean a stop in Chicago...oh God, I need to see them (him!) :aah:

Thanks for the link, I want to see it on their official site, and its not up yet

I am SOOOOOOOOOO much going to see em too if they'll come to Denmark, Sweden or London!!!!!! :pbjt:

Sounds like you are a big GnR fan?

HUGE :mf_lustslow:

Ever since I saw the November Rain Video and I'd rewind Slash's solo over and over again...and I always liked the way Axl moved on stage. :wub2:

So i can guess you have seen em live?

Im a pretty big fan of em too. Use to work on one of the biggest GnR forums.

Have known about GnR for a long time... of course... who donno their hits. But i first became a fan of em when one of the members theres in GnR joined.... Bumblefoot... AMAZING guitarist and damn sweet! Cant wait to meet him... have wanted that since 97. He have promised that we will :pbjt::fangurl:

Theres some talking about a new Chi. Dem. album comming soon... holy :shocked: !!!!! Im not a big fan of the first Chi. Dem. Have known for a looooong time that there will be 3

Edited by Dark Angel