American Idol thread!

Fmbm

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think my fav. from this week was Jason Castelo even though alsway will be David A. i know he's goin' to win and is absolutly amazing!!! i love the virsion of over the rainbow jason did though...i though david cook's outfit looked like something mika would wear! maybe that'sjust me. ..

i think my fav. from this week was Jason Castelo even though alsway will be David A. i know he's goin' to win and is absolutly amazing!!! i love the virsion of over the rainbow jason did though...i though david cook's outfit looked like something mika would wear! maybe that'sjust me. ..

Aww I love Jason, he's the only real one on that show. Everyone else is what Mika's against and Jason's the only one who seems to be himself. He's such a dork...I love that:naughty: :blush-anim-cl:

Aww I love Jason, he's the only real one on that show. Everyone else is what Mika's against and Jason's the only one who seems to be himself. He's such a dork...I love that:naughty: :blush-anim-cl:

Me too! He's so amazing...

His eyes...:wub2:

I love David A. :D

(not just because we're from the same state/city.):naughty:

:lmfao: Really? That's cool!

He was born like sixteen days after me...

:lmfao: Really? That's cool!

He was born like sixteen days after me...

Hehe, yeah. :bleh:

well, actually, he's from Murray, and I'm from Salt Lake...but they're pretty much right next to each other.

Katey (humpfree) goes to the same school he does (or did?)

We SO want Kristy Lee to go home this week. It's almost like she expects it and then it backfires. She need to go home. Our favorites are Michael Johns, Jason Castro and Brooke White. They just have something about them that makes them unique.

well then i can agree with you on jason castro for sure! He's my fave..and i doubt he'll get voted off this week.