American Idol thread!

Fmbm

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh a guy just sang "Someboy to Love" by Queen!

Now I'm waiting for someone to sing Mika...I want to see Simon's face when someone says they're going to sing Mika :naughty:

Anyone else watch this? I love this deliciously trashy show! :lmao:

Now that would be entertaining!!!:roftl:

I used to watch it but it doesn't interest me anymore....

I'm addicted to American Idol. It's far more entertaining that Canadian Idol, but don't tell anyone I said that or the beavers will have me deported. :shocked:

Haven't watched it yet this season - I've recorded it, hope to get to it this weekend. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, Canadian Idol is.....um.....:fisch:

I have a problem.

This time last year, I'd never heard of Mika.

Now, I'm watching the AI auditions, and everytime someone butchers another song, all I can hear in my head is how it would sound coming out of Mika's mouth. :blink:

He broke the mold, people - raised the bar so far over most other singers' heads, it's not even within their line of sight. :wub2:

I have a problem.

This time last year, I'd never heard of Mika.

Now, I'm watching the AI auditions, and everytime someone butchers another song, all I can hear in my head is how it would sound coming out of Mika's mouth. :blink:

He broke the mold, people - raised the bar so far over most other singers' heads, it's not even within their line of sight. :wub2:

as far as i'm concerned mika's ruined all other songs and concerts for me :naughty: all i can do is compare them to mika

• 1 month later...
Jason Castro is the guy with the dreads...i have a slight fascination with him....hehe I didn't start watching american idol until i saw him sing "If I Fell'' and that was it...i was hooked.

oh that's it! i like jason alot

did you watch when he was telling his "most embarrasing" moments? when he said he went on a date and a dread broke off? he said that even so, the girl went on a 2nd date with him :naughty: