American Idol thread!

Fmbm

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's the only good one left now that Danny's gone :tears: I hope that Checianviean gets voted off really soon :glasses2:

We were soooooo ticked off that Danny got voted off. We thought he was good! Our favorites:

1.) Jason Castro

2.) David Archuletta

3.) David Cook

4.) Brooke

5.) Michael Johns (Aussie)

6.) Carly (Irish gal)

In my opinion, one of these guys will win!

I loved Danny and at first, I was all about David because I thought he was a bundle of adorable joy, but he's getting a bit annoying. I'm not sure why, though.

I love Jason Castro but would love him even more if he nixed the dreds. I know it gives him character, but I'm not a fan. But anyway, he's gorgeous and I love his guitar playing. :wub2:

i think they need mika to be a singer before the voting off, because he would be amazing, and yeah; but i am PISSED OFF that Danny got voted fo, then i found out that they didnt even count the txting votes, i mean, come on! they arent even giving him another chance. hes amazing, at least he was in a group of the friends, so we got to see him one more time :)!

but i really think it would be cool if they had mika as a singing act, it would be great publicity too!!!!!!!!

i think they need mika to be a singer before the voting off, because he would be amazing, and yeah; but i am PISSED OFF that Danny got voted fo, then i found out that they didnt even count the txting votes, i mean, come on! they arent even giving him another chance. hes amazing, at least he was in a group of the friends, so we got to see him one more time :)!

but i really think it would be cool if they had mika as a singing act, it would be great publicity too!!!!!!!!

Yeah. We keep hoping that Mika will be there as a singing act. We would be so excited. We were so mad when Danny got voted off. We thought he was really good.

oh that's it! i like jason alot

did you watch when he was telling his "most embarrasing" moments? when he said he went on a date and a dread broke off? he said that even so, the girl went on a 2nd date with him :naughty:

Yeah i saw that...i find that quite funny...he seems to have a good sense of humor about those kinds of things. He's just adorable to me.

I loved Danny and at first, I was all about David because I thought he was a bundle of adorable joy, but he's getting a bit annoying. I'm not sure why, though.

I love Jason Castro but would love him even more if he nixed the dreds. I know it gives him character, but I'm not a fan. But anyway, he's gorgeous and I love his guitar playing. :wub2:

Letting you know....Jason doesn't look right without dreads....trust me. He looks weird

:shocked: haha...it's OK.

The past two weeks were all Beatles songs...last week was great, this week was ehh.

I really want Amanda, the hard rock girl, to go. She's very one faceted and kinda loud and annoying...but for some reason, the judges love her! Simon not so much anymore...

I don't watch American Idol anymore but my parents do and my mom gets so mad when they vote off the people she likes. It's actually funny listening to her, she's always like, "I can't believe it! That is not fair!". She never used to watch TV and now all of a sudden she has her "shows". :naughty:

Have you guys seen Danny's MySpace? He doesn't even have any of his music up (actually, he has a Josiah Lemming song up!) but his comments go faster than Mika's. :roftl:

Comments are bumped from the front page within like 15 minutes, it's madness.

http://www.myspace.com/dannypoprox

That's crazy. He's quite popular, huh? It's too bad some people in America WEREN'T LIKIN' IT!"

That's when I fell in love with Clay Aiken. :wub2:

I think we need to get rid of Kristy Lee Cook. She's le Boring. :bleh:

I've seen Clay live...5 times. He was one of my pre-Mika obsessions. I love him!

Yeah...I don't like her. Last week...her song made me dizzy.:blink::naughty: