American Idol thread!

Fmbm

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love American Idol. My favorites are Carly and David Cook. If you watch David he has tremendous stage presence. It's like he makes love to the camera and the audience. Carly just has a beautiful voice. I also want to agree with the season 2 watchers and Ruben should not have even been in the top 2. It should have been Kimberly Locke and Clay. Clay should have won. I am a huge fan of his. Oh and Josh Groban, omg he is just beautiful in every way.

Is Carly the Irish girl? She's my favorite. I've completely forgotten to watch American Idol for the past few weeks :(

Josh Groban is my favorite singer ever:)

OMG! We noticed that too. It brought back loads of memories. Ahhhh, we were waiting for Mika to come out with that lovely gold jacket.:no::tears:

who do you hope goes home this week? Personally i want it to be Kristy lee!!!! She's been in the bottom 3 for 4 times already! she needs to go home!

who do you hope goes home this week? Personally i want it to be Kristy lee!!!! She's been in the bottom 3 for 4 times already! she needs to go home!

We SO want Kristy Lee to go home this week. It's almost like she expects it and then it backfires. She need to go home. Our favorites are Michael Johns, Jason Castro and Brooke White. They just have something about them that makes them unique.

Woot! :yay: I hope he wins!

Isn't that Idol Gives Back charity thing on this week or the next? It's too bad Josh Groban won't be performing :no: I bought the song on iTunes and it's AMAZING! I listen to it all the time!!

i'm pretty sure the Idol GBCharity is this week...woot lots o' good people preforming...when they were listing the preformers i was like 'come on mika, come on just say his name!!...' but nope o' course not!

i'm pretty sure the Idol GBCharity is this week...woot lots o' good people preforming...when they were listing the preformers i was like 'come on mika, come on just say his name!!...' but nope o' course not!

I don't really like anyone that's performing :bleh: though I don't really remember who is..