American Idol thread!

Fmbm

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen Clay live...5 times. He was one of my pre-Mika obsessions. I love him!

Yeah...I don't like her. Last week...her song made me dizzy.:blink::naughty:

Jealous! I'm a sucker for cute guys with mad vocals. :mf_lustslow:

Ah, memories:

And last week - are you talking about how she butchered that Beatles' song? Ick.

Jealous! I'm a sucker for cute guys with mad vocals. :mf_lustslow:

Ah, memories:

And last week - are you talking about how she butchered that Beatles' song? Ick.

Oh...me too. And in that same category: Josh Groban. :wub2:

*sighs* One of his best...

Yes. I am talking about that...mess.

Yeah, when Ruben won...I just remember being completely blown away by it. Clay was the obvious winner....not to mention he was so much better too.

Whatever happened to Ruben? I never hear anything about him anymore. :blink:

Oh...me too. And in that same category: Josh Groban. :wub2:

*sighs* One of his best...

Yes. I am talking about that...mess.

Man, Clay still makes me smile.

Here's a comment someone posted on a Clay video on YouTube...hrm. Who else could this sentiment apply to? :wink2:

He is one of the most shining people I have ever seen. One could say he has a very strong, beautiful aura plus this superb voice. What a killer combination! Sometimes I think that is also the reason why he has so many haters. They simply cannot stand that much light. There is no other rational explanation.

Woo! Amanda is off! I knew it was a matter of time.

Now Kristy needs to go...she's been in the bottom for weeks now...she's gonna be next.

I was surprised Carly was in the bottom three though...:blink:

yeah i was thinking the same thing...i'm rather glad that amanda is gone but i thought it was going to kristy this week...i was wrong..maybe next week.

Yah, I love Brooke.. She's so much fun and has a gorgeous voice =] I don't think she'll win. Right now it's looking like the top will all be boysies but I want her to do well. She's fabby.

A friend of mine has decided that he wants to marry Brooke. :naughty:

I'm loving Carly and David Archuletta. Also liking Michael Johns and David Cook.

We'll see what Tuesday brings!

I love American Idol. My favorites are Carly and David Cook. If you watch David he has tremendous stage presence. It's like he makes love to the camera and the audience. Carly just has a beautiful voice. I also want to agree with the season 2 watchers and Ruben should not have even been in the top 2. It should have been Kimberly Locke and Clay. Clay should have won. I am a huge fan of his. Oh and Josh Groban, omg he is just beautiful in every way.