zoots14

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It just came up my mind while watching some videos from the gigs in february - these mics on the left & the right of the stage - i'm sure there is a good reason why they are there but are they really necessary? they are in the way while watching the show (in case you are not first row centre :sneaky2:) and they are on every photo you take and right in the middle of the picture in all videos. is it possible to lower them (or make them smaller - whatever the right word here is) or just don't use them at all?

Ah, good point. Pics and videos. :naughty:

Mikaaa, you know, we all want to carry as much of you home as possible :blush-anim-cl: For a rainy day, you know...

So maybe, if it's not any trouble one could reconsider the illumination level (not sure if it's relevant for further shows as I think the concept won't be entirely the same anyway...), please?

While almost any pic taken during Relax, GK, MM, LT or Ring Ring turns out more or less decent, the pics from piano parts, as well as the Holy Johnny ones are always an annoying blur.

What a stupid request. :lmao:

*posted*

I always notice how often he moves all around the stage, and I think that's really considerate of him, paying attention to the people on the side too, not just front and center. He holds out the microphone to the audience too all the time, and it's amazing. His energy just explodes up and out <333

(Oh yeah I've never been to a concert...ahalsdfkj I MISSED HIM WHEN HE CAME TO CALIFORNIA LAST MONTH soooo mad..but anyways, I just watch youtubes every single day from his concerts and wish I was there.)

Great idea Zoots!

i have one thing to say:

MIKA, please do not EVER EVER EVER again tell us to jump on stage with you at the end. sure its fun for those few who are at the front front and manage to get onto the stage, but for the rest of us left behind, EVERY SINGLE PERSON PUSHED TO TRY TO GET UP FRONT (even though they have no chance of getting on stage) and because of that we got SO SQUISHED AND WE COULD BARELY BREATH. We where SERIOUSLY fighting for our lives. -sigh-

over all though, the concert was FAB. it was adorable of him to tell us before the concert that we should, at the end end, jump on to the stage.

(he was so thoughful!!! his manager came out and gave us munchkins and hot chocolate!!! :huglove:)

It just came up my mind while watching some videos from the gigs in february - these mics on the left & the right of the stage - i'm sure there is a good reason why they are there but are they really necessary? they are in the way while watching the show (in case you are not first row centre :sneaky2:) and they are on every photo you take and right in the middle of the picture in all videos. is it possible to lower them (or make them smaller - whatever the right word here is) or just don't use them at all?

Ah, good point. Pics and videos. :naughty:

Mikaaa, you know, we all want to carry as much of you home as possible :blush-anim-cl: For a rainy day, you know...

So maybe, if it's not any trouble one could reconsider the illumination level (not sure if it's relevant for further shows as I think the concept won't be entirely the same anyway...), please?

While almost any pic taken during Relax, GK, MM, LT or Ring Ring turns out more or less decent, the pics from piano parts, as well as the Holy Johnny ones are always an annoying blur.

What a stupid request. :lmao:

*posted*

Totally agree with you girls!!

All these are things that I have also thought of....the flowers being a MAJOR irritation in the last Brixton gigs, I even stopped filming what would have been excellent quality vids due to the stupid flowers totally covering Mika at the keyboard:naughty:

i love the flowers :boxed: but i also love damn good video footage where you can see the people's faces.

Well, exactly, that's the thing. I love the flowers, but not if it's a case of choosing between flowers over a Mika face! :naughty:

Well, exactly, that's the thing. I love the flowers, but not if it's a case of choosing between flowers over a Mika face! :naughty:

there NEEDS to be another option. i'm sure there is enough space on stage to decorate everything with flowers that are not in the way then. hm.

It's not the flowers. It's the mic stand. They could put the flowers anywhere else and they wouldn't be such an obstruction.

I thought the stage invasion on the last night of the tour went very well because everyone in the front was MFC/French fansite and was prepared. Security also knew it was going to happen and helped people over the barrier. Since it started immediately everyone got behind Mika and became part of the number instead of him just getting lost in the chaos.

I think it was a lot of fun for people in the audience as well as the ones on stage.

there NEEDS to be another option. i'm sure there is enough space on stage to decorate everything with flowers that are not in the way then. hm.

I say "hang the flowers". As in, suspend them from the ceiling. Much nicer, total "effect", and they don't get in the way:thumb_yello: .

Mika, do you copy?:naughty: :naughty:

I say "hang the flowers". As in, suspend them from the ceiling. Much nicer, total "effect", and they don't get in the way:thumb_yello: .

Mika, do you copy?:naughty: :naughty:

maybe he could wear a hat of flowers. then they wouldnt be in the way and in front of his face (i guess :blink:).

oh, i love the flowers. :mad3:

hm.. but this mic...

maybe he could wear a hat of flowers. then they wouldnt be in the way and in front of his face (i guess :blink:).

oh, i love the flowers. :mad3:

hm.. but this mic...

flowered hat it is, he could add some nice ribbons to it for a touch of flare.

Maybe they can put the flowers in the backround so they're not blocking anyones face! Oh and mika needs a chordless mike haha... But I do like to see him swing it around :naughty:

Why would he need a cordless?

...because it can be a hassle? haha

It just swings around everywhere and a lot of times it gets caught on the mike stand and the mike stand falls over and it hits the light. It happened at our concert.

Hi! haha

I know but it's funny :naughty:and sexy:das:

I'm so weird haha

hahahah ...i think so too... :das:

He had a frusturated face on when it happened haha. It was attractive :naughty:

how are ya?

His face is always attractive haha :naughty:

I'm good how are you?

His face is always attractive haha :naughty:

I'm good how are you?

:doh: DOH! How did I not notice :original:

I'm fiiinnnneeee... know why? know why?

Because spring break starts tomorrow after school :naughty:

So most likely I'll be home for when the official news (if any) is announced!! Yay! haha

:doh: DOH! How did I not notice :original:

I'm fiiinnnneeee... know why? know why?

Because spring break starts tomorrow after school :naughty:

So most likely I'll be home for when the official news (if any) is announced!! Yay! haha

Oooh lucky! You have to text me if they post it while I'm at school :naughty:

Haha, I shall

I just had gelato. It was good :naughty:

Sooo, did your day go well? What classes did you have today? What're you taking next year?

Mmmmm:cool:

It was better than yesterday, that's for sure haha. Um I had every class (Math, Chemistry, PE, English, French, History) and I have no idea what classes I'm taking next year haha. How was your day?