PHOTOS/VIDEOS/REPORTS from Fiat Launch

avoca

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, it was so fun to get a glimpse of what happened that night, the atmosphere!:thumb_yello:

Sad though that people where pushing you like they did, at least we all know how good your films usually is. The sound was still good anyway!

It was so fun and exciting to hear your voices when you where singing along, and looking at Mikas face, I’m sure he smiled when you sang your best.:roftl:

He can consider himself lucky to have such a faithful support group!

I’m sure he appreciated to have you there:thumb_yello:

Ok, not everything is up yet and I'm not even sure about what is what (had to do it all in a rush) but here some of my vids:

More later!

Thanks so much, sariflor! These are wonderful! :)

dcdeb

ooh! all of the pix and videos are awesome! thank you so much!*adds to favorites* W:thumb_yello: ish i could have been there! (anyways who doesnt!?)

I wish I hadn't gone, it was rubbish! :thumbdown:

Not really it was amazing :D

It was truly amazing. I was so surprised to see no drums being set up, it was amazing!! I was thrilled to hear the Radio1 version of Relax. I saw Mika come out after the gig, but he had 5 body guards around him and photographers chasing him. I ran towards him as he got in the car and I just stood there and blew him a kiss, may be he saw me.. lol

Wonderfull evening.

Ok, not everything is up yet and I'm not even sure about what is what (had to do it all in a rush) but here some of my vids:

More later!

Thank you sooooo much, Sara!!!!! :huglove:

Without you lot from the MFC the atmosphere wouldn't have been half as great!!

I wish I hadn't gone, it was rubbish! :thumbdown:

Not really it was amazing :D

lol, i would have to slap u if u were being honest :bleh:

oh btw i got the pics.. i just gotta upload them now.. could take a while :S

It was truly amazing. I was so surprised to see no drums being set up, it was amazing!! I was thrilled to hear the Radio1 version of Relax. I saw Mika come out after the gig, but he had 5 body guards around him and photographers chasing him. I ran towards him as he got in the car and I just stood there and blew him a kiss, may be he saw me.. lol

Wonderfull evening.

Je suis hereuse pour toi! :thumb_yello:

Hahah I've finnnally downloaded Billy Brown. He really was amused by our terrible yet enthusiastic (to say the least) singing wasn't he?! :naughty:

I think he was! Or he should have:roftl:

Thank you !!!He looks very relaxed and happy!

Yes, that is what I liked most, that he seemed soo relaxed and happy

The sound is incredible....usually its all scratchy and slightly painful to the ear

*applauds*

I love my little camera...the video quality is quite good :wub2:

He completely messed up the ending of SITM...or at least Martin did, and was basically laughing it off and blaming Martin before telling us that's what a f****d up ending sounds like...and giggling alot.

Us MFCers at the front started yelling at him to do it all over again at which point he turned to Martin and said "They want us to start all over again" and there was yet more giggling and nose scrunchng. Then he introduced Billy Brown and got a loud cheer from us lot at the front (who were now hyped up fro his gigglyness) which made him start giggling again and said something like "apparently this songs more popular than the last one" followed by more giggling....and then Billy Brown.

He was pretty much giggles throughout the whole thing actually :naughty:

:naughty: That was so funny! the whole thing had such a nice, relaxed, intimate vibe, it was really fantastic.

I'm so happy that we got those tickets!!

And Bab, I agree with you, it was also really really nice to see everyone again. We rock!!!:punk:

Wonderfull evening.

That was shame he was getting chased and had to leave:thumbdown:

I thought it might be a good night for a chat :wub2:

Hope he got your kiss :blush-anim-cl:

Wonderfull evening.

woah! he had body guards with him too? :roftl: wow just a year and he's already got protection.. guess we really do have a dangerous obsession :blink:

There were soooo many photographers there though, I don't blame him. After he finished and made a point of going to the other side of the stage to get his jacket rather than just following the others, I knew it'd be a quick getaway.

There were soooo many photographers there though, I don't blame him. After he finished and made a point of going to the other side of the stage to get his jacket rather than just following the others, I knew it'd be a quick getaway.

they all want a piece of him don't they :fisch: quite clever of his quick escape then.