R.I.P Heath Ledger

BonjourMika1990

I also found this article from the sun today !!!

http://thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article719766.ece

They always have to handle it so distastefully though.

It's like an absolute must for the tabloids to add 'he was found naked, face down surrounded by sleeping pills'. And trust them to fabricate everything. He probably once just said 'hi' to naomi cambell and suddenly, he was going on drug binges with her.

Anyway. Im choosing not to read any more reports on it, until they finally say why he passed. I heard what happened, i dont need to hear the tabloids fabrications and big ideas on the whole thing.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG... you're right...

And I'm glad they destroyed the footage of Brandon's death after the police finished with it...

I love The Crow... One of my faves..

OMG your signature makes me :tears: ! Didn't he die on the 22th?

I still can't believe this ! :sad: this night I saw him in a coffin in my dream and cried so when I woke up my pillow was wet :tears:

I was so happy when I heard that he plays bob dylan and now I will watch the film and cry all the time :crybaby:

I still can't believe this ! :sad: this night I saw him in a coffin in my dream and cried so when I woke up my pillow was wet :tears:

I was so happy when I heard that he plays bob dylan and now I will watch the film and cry all the time :crybaby:

Well I didn't make it, I actually found on The Daily Telegraph website... it was a banner... but it was early on the 23rd for us... like 7:30am or something...

:tears: I keep dreaming about him too, but that he's still alive and it was all some mistake. It's so awful.

You know when you wake up after a dream, and for a moment you think it's real, and then you realise it's not and you're still in your same old world? It's like that.

:tears: I keep dreaming about him too, but that he's still alive and it was all some mistake. It's so awful.

You know when you wake up after a dream, and for a moment you think it's real, and then you realise it's not and you're still in your same old world? It's like that.

yea my dream started so cool and ended like sh*t. First I was at a Mika concert and suddenly there is a coffin with heath :shocked::tears:

yea my dream started so cool and ended like sh*t. First I was at a Mika concert and suddenly there is a coffin with heath :shocked::tears:

I know, it's much like life right?

It just changes when you least expect it. Just like Tuesday night for us here. Just, BAM, that's it. He's gone. And he's not gonna come back. A whole life has gone, everything he's learnt, everything he's acheived. Just gone.

:tears:

I know, it's much like life right?

It just changes when you least expect it. Just like Tuesday night for us here. Just, BAM, that's it. He's gone. And he's not gonna come back. A whole life has gone, everything he's learnt, everything he's acheived. Just gone.

:tears:

Yes it was my 18th birthday and I was happy and then suddenly someone said.. Celine I guess your favourite actor just died.. I'm sorry :tears: I was glad I heard about that not before 11pm because otherwise it would have ruined my birthday :sad:

Yes it was my 18th birthday and I was happy and then suddenly someone said.. Celine I guess your favourite actor just died.. I'm sorry :tears: I was glad I heard about that not before 11pm because otherwise it would have ruined my birthday :sad:

Aww this is sad !!!This horrible story happened after your birthday :boxed::(

I'm not a Heat Ledger fan...but oh god...I think he was gorgeous! like really gorgeous, I loved his movies....but....altough I'm not a FAN, I'm still can't get over his death.....

I cried when I found out

really

it sucks really badly...he was soo young!

I'm not a Heat Ledger fan...but oh god...I think he was gorgeous! like really gorgeous, I loved his movies....but....altough I'm not a FAN, I'm still can't get over his death.....

I cried when I found out

really

it sucks really badly...he was soo young!

AGREED.

What person could resist this?

1561_662345527_heath_ledger_9_H161753_L.jpg

My favorite movie with him has to be "ten things i hate about you" he was so cuteee :(

10things2.jpg

omg don't tell me it was the cowboy one! and don't dell me you are in an oversized mika shirt with blue bottoms with moons on it, wet hair, and eating fishy crackers too! :shocked::roftl:

I know I miss him so much.

yes it was the cowboy one :shocked: but i'm in a living history farms shirt with jeans done with my mini muffins :bleh:

i asked for a brokeback mountain poster for christmas and i didn't get it but i think i'm going to get it for my birthday :wub2: it's going right by my mika poster

yes it was the cowboy one :shocked: but i'm in a living history farms shirt with jeans done with my mini muffins :bleh:

i asked for a brokeback mountain poster for christmas and i didn't get it but i think i'm going to get it for my birthday :wub2: it's going right by my mika poster

:wub2: I have a mika poster...but now i need a heath one and a freddie one and a calvin one. All my boys watching me sleep :lmfao:

I don't have any of them poster...

I just have tons of Robbie Williams' posters.....oh...and also Johnny Depp's poster

they watch over me while I'm sleep.....

but I want a Mika and Heat poster

I had the same Heath poster on my wall since i was 13, but then 2 years ago when my parents decided to redecorate, they took them all down and some got ripped :emot-sad: including that one.

I was annoyed.