R.I.P Heath Ledger

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like his website is still down - a quick Google search reveals that there are a handful of Heath Ledger fan sites out there. Which one(s) are you all wanting to post on?

Anyhow, condolences:

---------------

To those who knew Heath Ledger - whether as friends, as family, or as the fans who enjoyed and appreciated his hard work and talent:

We are an online community of fans of British pop star Mika. Tonight, however, our forum is abuzz with the news of the passing of Heath Ledger. Many of our members greatly enjoyed his work, and considered him to be a very talented and promising young actor. We are deeply saddened by these recent events.

The news of his passing comes as a shock to our community - we cannot imagine what a shock it must be to those most dedicated of his fans, not to mention his friends and family.

Heath - your fans, friends and family are in our thoughts. Rest in Peace.

Signed,

the Mika Fan Club

---------------

We can edit and ammend as necessary, of course - and some other moddy eyes might want to look over it, as it does sort of represent the MFC as a whole. :thumb_yello:

I think this letter condolence is perfect.

R.I.P. Heath Ledger 1979-2008 :rip_1:

Same happened to me with my "art histroy" (don't know if that is the right word) exam..

And just 5 minutes ago there were news on tv and they showed how they carried his death body away and they showed some other actors who spoke about him and some of them cried and so did I !!

:tears:

I can't believe this !!! I have two absolute favourite actors and he is one of them :tears: :tears:

Same. I covered my eyes when they showed that part. I dont want to see it.

But the same happened in my exam. I was just staring at the page, and all the words turned into little squiggles and didn't make sense. I left so many pages blank, because everytime i tried to read a question, it just went all blurry :tears:

He's been one of my favourite actors since i was 13. He can't be gone. He's not. He's still here. I hope. :tears:

Same. I covered my eyes when they showed that part. I dont want to see it.

But the same happened in my exam. I was just staring at the page, and all the words turned into little squiggles and didn't make sense. I left so many pages blank, because everytime i tried to read a question, it just went all blurry :tears:

He's been one of my favourite actors since i was 13. He can't be gone. He's not. He's still here. I hope. :tears:

Hey Sarah! How are you today?

It so terribly shocking....

I was just watching the news...and eating....and they said that he is dead.

I was like.. :o... NO! That's oh my god..He had a beautiful wife a lil daughter...it's so terribly shocking.

I hate Hollywood and all the drugs and the depression it all causes. I'M lke, angry. Unbelievable.

Heath.... :( Rest in peace.

Hey Sarah! How are you today?

Not handling it well at all.

My mum thinks it hit me hard because it's bought back memories of my aunty's death, and i never got to talk about it. So she wants me to talk to someone about that. She knows how much of a fan i was of heath, almost as much as i love Mika.

i dont feel to good at all to be honest. i feel really sick.

Not handling it well at all.

My mum thinks it hit me hard because it's bought back memories of my aunty's death, and i never got to talk about it. So she wants me to talk to someone about that. She knows how much of a fan i was of heath, almost as much as i love Mika.

i dont feel to good at all to be honest. i feel really sick.

I'm sorry to hear that!

I heard about this this morning..

He was so young and so talented.

has you seen all the nasty comment sent to our sites

a church has issued a leaflet saying he's going to hell for playing a gay in brokeback mountain. He's an actor for christ sake.

I deeply hope its not a drugs over dose because then all these evil malicious people will be all "I told you so"

If it turns out to be SADs or something then its so much worse, but will highlight SADs to the public.

My uncle died of it and he was only 28.

Rest in peace Heath

Hopefull the media will ef off for a while and leave his family to grieve

I found out as soon as I landed in the US from Paris last night...my friend saw it on the internet on her phone. I honestly thought she was joking at first, because it just seemed unreal. 30 girls from my university on that plane (my study abroad group) were in a state of shock. I was such a big fan of him and his movies. He was a fantastic actor and seemed like an incredible person with a bright future. He will be missed.

Nobody seems to understand just how much i miss him though. I'm in such shock. And the fact that people are going to protest at his funeral makes me sick.

Sick horribel people.

Sometimes I just really can't understand some people...it's so sad that they are protesting even at a funeral..and sure.. some will...are they evils or what?

He was a human after all, and I hate discrimination..this gay thing is terrible.Some people hate Heath because of Brokeback....I can't believe it.They must be either stupid or just simply terrible people.

Uhh God, I can't understand them...

They really scare me to death.

In Any Other World...

In death there is beauty

We will sleep like angels

With the tranquility of innocence

Death will not conquer our love

As we are bounded by memories,

And our love will flourish

Death is our sadness

For I will long for your flesh,

But our journeys will not be far apart

Death is our sanctuary

From the woes of life;

In death we will find peace

Death brings us unwavering hope

For the time of resurrection;

In death we will find love eternal.

Sometimes I just really can't understand some people...it's so sad that they are protesting even at a funeral..and sure.. some will...are they evils or what?

He was a human after all, and I hate discrimination..this gay thing is terrible.Some people hate Heath because of Brokeback....I can't believe it.They must be either stupid or just simply terrible people.

Uhh God, I can't understand them...

They really scare me to death.

In Any Other World...

*listens to Any Other World*

:tears: :tears:

i will always remember him from ten thing i hate about you. (showing my age tho)

the morning shows here were having a tribute and i nearly cried , so sad, i didnt feel anything when steve irwin died till the tribute but this one just shocked me so much. i think the whole country knew by 10:30am when it was first on the news at 10:00am

I will always remember him from 10 things I hate about you,the first film I saw with him in! He was such an amazing actor for both his talent and for refusing to become the pretty boy actor he could have easily become with his looks!

I have a lot of respect for Heath Ledger and it is terrible that his life had to end so early and the way it did!!!

Rest in peace!!!

:tears:

Hi, been away from this abit, so does anyone know whether we've managed to post our condolence letter on any of his websites yet?

I'm not sure, but it needs to be - it was perfect.

People are making up such sick rumours about the whole thing. I hate it that they've turned it into some kind of sick man-hunt when Heath disliked the spotlight and the paparazzi interfering in his life.

And as for those paps and people who stood around outside his apartment to take pictures of his body - I shake my head. I couldn't even watch it on the news, i had to cover up my eyes.

People are making up such sick rumours about the whole thing. I hate it that they've turned it into some kind of sick man-hunt when Heath disliked the spotlight and the paparazzi interfering in his life.

And as for those paps and people who stood around outside his apartment to take pictures of his body - I shake my head. I couldn't even watch it on the news, i had to cover up my eyes.

I totally agree its sickening to think the lengths the press will go to, in order to sell their product.

And the letter was perfect, it shows that there are a few genuine people out their somewhere.

I agree... the man is dead, he doesn't need the moment they take his body being photographed and filmed for the world to see. It just seems disrespectful.

The media have had a field day on this, with all their talk of overdoses and suicides. (Apparently his parents found out via the radio too)

And people protesting at the funeral :shocked: That is just sick. His dead, they should let him RIP. It can only hurt the family and those who loved him by doing so

It's going to be so hard for me to watch Batman this summer... just knowing that Heath can't feel his own success :(

Yeah and it's been said that his performance rivals Jack Nicholson's in the original one.

He's just one of those actors that I wish nothing would happen to. It's not like I wished it would happen to another actor besides him, I just really, really, really wish it wasn't him.

I got one of my teachers to let us watch A Knight's Tale today. I wanted to cry. Today, my brother (he's a teacher) was saying that one of the girls in his class was extremely upset about it and cried the whole day and she's in fifth grade so obviously he did touch a lot of people (I know that's cliche). Anyway, my brother also said that he cried a little when on the radio station they played "Can't Take Eyes Off Of You." That's a really big deal to get my brother to cry. He shows no emotion, lol.

Most of the kids at my school felt the same way about Heath, you know? You never heard anything in the tabloids about him, he seemed to have his life together and took his career seriously, not to mention that apparently he was a very dedicated father, which is first and foremost the most important thing. It's just a shame that it had to end so soon. Of all the young actors it could happen to (or anyone else). I held Heath up a little higher than most actors/actresses. I only do that with a few because I feel that they really are good actors and good people.

Also, some people were comparing him to Anna Nicole, and I don't think that's fair. I mean, we kinda knew something was going to happen to her, just like people are saying something is going to happen to Britney Spears. Up until now, (now that people are trying to say he was in a downward spiral to support their theory he killed himself) there were no signs whatsoever that something like this would happen. It was completely out of the blue.

I really hope that the results come back and say that he was sick for awhile and was on a lot of medication and just accidentally took one too many pills and his already weak immune system couldn't handle it. They've already basically ruled out suicide. Even at school though, a couple of people were saying, "Oh he OD'd, he's a druggie." I was like you don't even know that yet, how can you say that? I hate when people talk badly about the dead. Heath can't even defend himself. Oh well, I think his friends and family (and fans) know that he was clean for over a year and that it was purely accidental so I guess that's all that counts.