Palladium to support Mika this spring!

OhMyMika!!

It has sth about Mika in it but more to do with palladium. the band that supported mika on his last tour...

From Gigwise

by Daniel Melia

Tuborg Webchat Wednesday - Palladium

Online from 4pm...

Ahead of their humongous UK tour Gigwise can announce that Palladium will be today's stars of Tuborg Webchat Wednesday.

The eccentric pop purveyors will be joining us from 4pm to answer all your questions about what looks set to be an exciting year ahead for them.

The quartet begin their UK on Thursday with a show at the Joiners in Southampton and will also be supporting Mika (for hammersmith)and The Feeling this spring.

To take part in the chat simply go to http://chat.gigwise.com, log in and have all your questions ready.

http://www.gigwise.com/news/40237/tuborg-webchat-wednesday--palladium

Sorry for the misunderstanding at first...writer's fault :naughty::wink2:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!! This year spring starts in February! :punk: That is excellent news, I hate winter! :thumbdown:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

They are supporting The Feeling too? That's good news, they are great and if I had the money I'd get tickets for that too.

Yup, 5 dates in March at least, it's on their MySpace. Unfortunately I can't make it to the UK in March (timewise) although I would love to see The Feeling too... Oh well, I still believe in miracles. :wink2:

I wouldn't read anything into it. They're supporting Mika at Hammersmith and The Feeling on their spring tour.

If Mika does any performances in the coming months it's likely to be festival dates.

do u know if The Feeling are touring this spring?! :boxed:

do u know if The Feeling are touring this spring?! :boxed:

Here are the Palladium/The Feeling dates

15 Mar 2008 20:00 w The Feeling @ Leeds University Leeds

17 Mar 2008 20:00 w The Feeling @ Guildhall Gloucester

18 Mar 2008 20:00 w The Feeling @ Corn Exchange Cambridge

19 Mar 2008 20:00 w The Feeling @ Shepherds Bush Empire London

20 Mar 2008 20:00 w The Feeling @ Shepherds Bush Empire London

He might tour in the spring .. how do you know .. curious

I don't know for certain. That's just my interpretation. You're right that we don't know what Mika will do, but I think in relation to Palladium's chat about their upcoming dates they're only talking about Mika's gig on the 25th.

Whether Mika is or isn't touring in the spring, I don't think Palladium has any confirmed dates with him aside from the 25th. Just my opinion. :thumb_yello:

Here are the Palladium/The Feeling dates

15 Mar 2008 20:00 w The Feeling @ Leeds University Leeds

17 Mar 2008 20:00 w The Feeling @ Guildhall Gloucester

18 Mar 2008 20:00 w The Feeling @ Corn Exchange Cambridge

19 Mar 2008 20:00 w The Feeling @ Shepherds Bush Empire London

20 Mar 2008 20:00 w The Feeling @ Shepherds Bush Empire London

Thanks for that i shall edit the post...it'll be just a Palladium news on Mika's news section...with wrong title...:naughty:

I don't know for certain. That's just my interpretation. You're right that we don't know what Mika will do, but I think in relation to Palladium's chat about their upcoming dates they're only talking about Mika's gig on the 25th.

Whether Mika is or isn't touring in the spring, I don't think Palladium has any confirmed dates with him aside from the 25th. Just my opinion. :thumb_yello:

Okk got ya :thumb_yello:

Its Spring now anyways , the real Spring it will be baking hot in the UK :wink2:

It has sth about Mika in it but more to do with palladium. the band that supported mika on his last tour...

From Gigwise

by Daniel Melia

Tuborg Webchat Wednesday - Palladium

Online from 4pm...

Ahead of their humongous UK tour Gigwise can announce that Palladium will be today's stars of Tuborg Webchat Wednesday.

The eccentric pop purveyors will be joining us from 4pm to answer all your questions about what looks set to be an exciting year ahead for them.

The quartet begin their UK on Thursday with a show at the Joiners in Southampton and will also be supporting Mika (for hammersmith)and The Feeling this spring.

To take part in the chat simply go to http://chat.gigwise.com, log in and have all your questions ready.

http://www.gigwise.com/news/40237/tuborg-webchat-wednesday--palladium

Sorry for the misunderstanding at first...writer's fault :naughty::wink2:

Well done to Palladium, and good luck. I've never seen them live, but I did look at them on YouTube. They are great!

Love today, from Marilyn