new bulletin from MIKA on myspace (for people from Montréal and Toronto)

cath85

Christine and Suzy - bah on MuchMusic. Both of you look at least ten years younger than what your birth certificates would indicate. *throws eggs at the Much Music studio*

Even 10 years won't help me with MuchMusic. I think they wanted people under 26. :thumbdown:

If we're too old to be lollipop girls maybe they'll take pity on us anyway and give us backstage passes. :naughty:

Oh yes!!

Excellent!!

I also entered, haaha!!

:yay: I really hope someone from MFC gets up there. I don't care who it is. It's so much fun to share in something like that.

I hope one of the Montreal MFCers who's coming to TO makes it for the Bell Centre too so they can tell us about it on Tuesday.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine if he did....there's be soooo many of us fighting over the 2 places :naughty:

I bet 90% of the people going from the MFC would apply. (I wouldn't!)

Whoever did get up though would have a lot of cheering from the MFC-filled audience! :punk:

I'd most certainly enter:naughty: I love being on stage and with Mika it's even beter:naughty:

Anybody from Montreal wants to do it? *is wondering the feeling to be in front of over 10 000 ppl...*

Hahaha! 10 000 people?! It only takes one person to make me nervous about it When there's Mika on stage!!!:mf_lustslow: *faints*

I sure you would be sooo into it, you wouldn't even notice everyone else!

I will think of something and I will try to make up a video to enter. What is the worst that can happen, I don't get it and still get to see Mika in concert? (Front row of course)

Everyone should enter! Forget the shyness for a day, really, this is the chance of a lifetime!!! :shocked: DO IT!

It was only announced at 9 am this morning so you've got time to send something in.

Oh wow, NICE, i will forget the small odds of actually being chosen and send it anyways!! hehe. why don't you think he'll have lollipop girls on his next tour though?

Hey Toronto and Montreal!

If you think you've got the energy, pizzazz and moves to be a Lollipop Girl then come show us your stuff.

We're looking for 2 Lollipop girls to dance onstage with MIKA during the hit single "Lollipop" at his upcoming concerts in Toronto and Montreal for his sold out North American tour.

Please send in a photo and/or a short video footage. Please make sure to add your contact information as we will be contacting the winners directly.

Please e-mail all material to mika.lollipopgirls@gmail.com

I'll be really pissed if this actually happens tbh cos I won that bebo comeptition to dance on stage as lollipop girl in the cancelled Hammermsith gig but they changed the prize after the compeititon soi i get free tickets but not to be a lollipop girl :( *scowl* I'll be so gutted.

Hey Toronto and Montreal!

If you think you've got the energy, pizzazz and moves to be a Lollipop Girl then come show us your stuff.

We're looking for 2 Lollipop girls to dance onstage with MIKA during the hit single "Lollipop" at his upcoming concerts in Toronto and Montreal for his sold out North American tour.

Please send in a photo and/or a short video footage. Please make sure to add your contact information as we will be contacting the winners directly.

Please e-mail all material to mika.lollipopgirls@gmail.com

good luck to all entering!!!!! it would be great if someone from the forum snags the gig!!!! i will do my best to not be biased, as i dont want my @rse beat, but gooooooooooo SUZY!!!!!! :wub2::roftl:

not that i could dance to save my life but what about lollipop guys???!!!! :punk: did they ever consider lollipop guys!!??? now thats ground breaking!!!:thumb_yello:

good luck to all entering!!!!! it would be great if someone from the forum snags the gig!!!! i will do my best to not be biased, as i dont want my @rse beat, but gooooooooooo SUZY!!!!!! :wub2::roftl:

not that i could dance to save my life but what about lollipop guys???!!!! :punk: did they ever consider lollipop guys!!??? now thats ground breaking!!!:thumb_yello:

enter the competition, man!! :punk: ladygodiva is right! it'd be uber cool if ya win!! :thumb_yello: we'll suport ya in spirit :biggrin2:

same for me :shocked: 10 000 ppl is A LOT

when you're on stage you cant really see the audience very well. I (i will probably end up biting my tongue about this) find it harder to do at school plays and musicals when everybody knows who you are and you know the audience.

Oh wow, NICE, i will forget the small odds of actually being chosen and send it anyways!! hehe. why don't you think he'll have lollipop girls on his next tour though?

I think he's going to abandon the characters when he does a new album because it will be very different. I think he's generally tiring of the whole audience dress up thing so he probably won't do it on stage either.

I think your odds are pretty good. You look quite a bit like Jennie, who's already been on stage with him. Young, cute, fun-but-not-crazy looking. There are only 1,400 people going to this gig and most of them won't know about this competition. The concerts are in 4/5 days so that only gives a couple of days for anyone to enter.

Same here! I don't like taping myself on video and I'm not able to speak in english very well :thumbdown: And if I speak french I'm scared that my chance could be reduced...

ouais c vrai..mais en meme temps, il demande à des Montréalais...ils savent qu'on parlent français la..!?:wink2:

I think he's going to abandon the characters when he does a new album because it will be very different. I think he's generally tiring of the whole audience dress up thing so he probably won't do it on stage either.

I think your odds are pretty good. You look quite a bit like Jennie, who's already been on stage with him. Young, cute, fun-but-not-crazy looking. There are only 1,400 people going to this gig and most of them won't know about this competition. The concerts are in 4/5 days so that only gives a couple of days for anyone to enter.

*curses you for getting my hopes up!!!!*

I do live a few hours away form the gig though, will that make a difference??? (i'm in michigan, its close to toronto!)

mantra --must study, must study must study- actually, i prefer, ja guru de va! (for any beatles fans out there!)

*curses you for getting my hopes up!!!!*

I do live a few hours away form the gig though, will that make a difference??? (i'm in michigan, its close to toronto!)

mantra --must study, must study must study- actually, i prefer, ja guru de va! (for any beatles fans out there!)

No, I don't think it will matter as long as you're going to the gig. Choosing a lollipop girl isn't a huge production. They can always pull someone out of the queue if they need to. I think the competition is just to get people excited about the show and make it a bit easier to have someone prepared in advance.

Get your apps in now people. They've already started contacting people back (no, not me! :sneaky2: ), so they're probably not going to spend a lot of time time on this. They will probably just take the first 2 suitable girls they can find.