NRJ Music Awards : Pictures (may cause serious eye damages...)

Yoppappop

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

May I be so bold to say that Saranayde does NOT bother me at all? Or is liking her not allowed here?

I agree!

Seriously I don't know why many people on here are giving her such a hard time when she doesn't deserve it! When I saw her in Amsterdam I thought she was amazing, especially during Missionary Man (I even liked the outfit:naughty: ) I think most of the people who envy her, are actually kind of jealous.:blink: I don't want to start an arguement, but I just don't understand this.:blink:

please please please don't start *begging*

that will just make others start talking and discussing it :boxed:

*hopes she will never be photographed with telephoto lenses*

Whoops, sorry:blink: I don't want to discuss his hairs...just to express my surprise of the hugeness of the pics...

FORGET IT:shocked:

Mika giving a special award to Kylie Minogue :

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=kLOSvFa74Og

That must have been a bit scary for him, I bet he was a little nervous. I think I've heard him say his dyslexia is worst when reading French in particular, is that right?

He handled it beautifully... he did such a great job! If he did memorize it you couldn't really tell. I think if you didn't know much about him you wouldn't have guessed anything - you may have just thought he was a tiny bit nervous. I'm proud of him!

Great job Mika!!

I can´t understand that you as a Fan can talk about his teethe, it doesn´t matter as they´re odd or not, about his hair that should "breathe", his make-up that he wears and his eyeshadow and lipstick that he don´t nearly wear. It was a event. If you´re invited & get the chance to perform there, you has to look a bit different (not that he looked different), but that´s the way it is. It goes on...Do you wanna count how many spots he has and the curls on his breast??? It´s totally crazy!!!

I mean some people told me & I´ve heard it a couple of times before, that Mika seems to check this MFC every now and then & if I would be him, I would be a bit dissapointed in my fans of what they´re talking about me.

You´re upset when you see pictures that are too little, but when they´re a too big, where you really can see him, every little mark on his face, then you´re also don´t feel happy about it & feel sad or whatever cause of the fact that he don´t look like in your dreams. I really can´t understand you!

I know what you're getting at, but I do think there's a difference between trying to make out if he has any spots or whatnot, and expressing a preference for a more natural look in terms of hair style.

Certainly I tell my friends even when I think a particular haircut or outfit is or is not working for them, especially if their appearance is relevant. And certainly Mika has no need to listen to our preferences on his jackets or makeup.

--Jack

That must have been a bit scary for him, I bet he was a little nervous. I think I've heard him say his dyslexia is worst when reading French in particular, is that right?

He handled it beautifully... he did such a great job! If he did memorize it you couldn't really tell. I think if you didn't know much about him you wouldn't have guessed anything - you may have just thought he was a tiny bit nervous. I'm proud of him!

Great job Mika!!

I didn't know he found it harder to read in French, but I guess as he doesn't read French as much it probably would be.

I thought it was relly cute when Kylie leant in and hugged him while he was reading the intro, who can blame her, and she is so cuddly anyway.

To touch on the performance, I found it hard to concentrate on Mika, not because of Sara, but because I could not take my eyes of Cherisses hair!

What the heck is going on there?

Don't get me wrong now, I love her to bits, but she looks like one of the Hair Bear Bunch!!!

Apart from that, Mika looks AMAZING, the rest has certainly done him good. And it's nice to see more close ups on Luke, ABOUT TIME!

One question, who was the guy Mika hugged as he went to get his award, was he from the record company or something?

There's more. :das::thumb_yello::blink:

OMG, I'M SORRY!!!!! It's just that this has already been discussed (with the yearbook-pictures) over paaaaages in other threads :boxed: which was the reason why I only posted the pics here, in the middle of this thread (*thanks the gods of the different religions that she is hardly quoted*). i mean - they will end up there anyway but then I don't feel bad because I'm the one who has posted them. *still wonders why nobody else had been to celebutopia before her*

Sorry, I should shut up. :boxed:

Noooo dooooon't be sooooorrryyyyy:blink: I know where you're coming from and I also don't like it when people are discussing every part of his body as if he's a piece of meat.:wink2:

Great job Mika!!

well, he probably is more nervous as he doesn't read french on a daily basis, which would make it harder i suppose. but he did great! i'm sure he was nervous.

OMG Those photos on p10 come into the computer so massive, it is a bit disconcerting to have his face truly lifesize gazing out of the computer, with every follicle open for scrutiny. Glad it's not me.

But he's gorgeous. Just.....gorgeous. I can never get enough.:wub2:

There is certainly no need to as 98,7% of all people posting actually say that they love whatever he is wearing and make plans to buy the same clothing within the next week :mf_rosetinted:

Hah, exactly, no one complains then! I wouldn't make nit-picky remarks on the clothes he wears, say, in rehearsal or wandering about the streets, but I consider outfits for occasions like this as akin to a costume, and basically part of the performance. It's all publicity and image, isn't it?

Feedback on that is fair game, imo.

--Jack

Should I go and hide or something? :roftl:

Or should I start posting more Wentworth-pictures? Because HE does definitely NOT read these forums :naughty::das::bleh:

Noo I didn't mean that literally:roftl: Germany it was right?:das:

Well maybe he does...if he's a major Mika fan:naughty:

I'm not picking Mika apart as if he's a piece of meat. I'm just commenting on his style...and I'm not even saying it's an awful style. It's just not a look I fancy in a man, which is why I made the joke about the fake boyfriend. And I'm quite certain Mika will not be devastated if I break off our fake relationship. :mf_rosetinted:

As for the yearbook/nosehair pics. It was just one teeny tiny hair. It's crazy that these photos (even from my relatively cheap camera) can pick up things that you can't see with the naked eye. I think that's the only reason anyone commented on the pic, not because we think he's unkempt or something. He still looked fantastic in those pics, even with the microscopic close up.