Mika nominated for WORST dressed?!!!!

paula.pop

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought it was on the 28th. And I was being sarcastic in that post, I couldn't really be assed to go to an NME award lol

haha good:thumb_yello: they're obviously not very professional

This is hilarious!:thumb_yello:

Bearing in mind who is on the Best dressed list, Mika should take it as a complement\QUOTE]

I NOE:roftl: :naughty:

It's NME, they're hardly going to nominate him for anything positive. They were probably itching to mention him in a vaguely insulting light, so fished around for the closest plausible award.

You are so right. In fact I'm surprised they didn't just invent a new award: the Worst Mika award. And the nominees are: Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika and Mika. and the winner is: MIKA! *applause/boos/whatever/:mf_rosetinted:

I think NME is famous for having the best music critics in the UK writing for them.. Their understanding of popular music is just amazing and they have trained ears, too...

Here is some EVIDENCE to support the above points:

Quotes from NME article on Queen's performance at Edinburgh Festival, 11th Sept 1976:

"[Mercury's] attempts to get audience participation are laughable."

"'Love of My Life' - the least memorable track on 'Opera'"

"[May] can't get a decent uptempo solo together. [His] playing isn't up to scratch."

on Brian May: "The man has little idea of stage craft, standing awkwardly on freddie's promontory and dashing back to his amps every now and then to twiddle another knob. The performance is clever but he is hardly playing great music - enough is quite enough"...

"masters of style, void of content"

It seems NME still employ the same group of useless people or their descendants..:cool:

I'm on this fashion forum, filled with teenage girls addicted to fashion really and there was this thread about most stylish boys, and OFCOURSE I brought up Mika. And every single one of them agreed. So...:roftl:

Oh well..

:lmao:

Nominated for worst dressed and worst album? :shocked: How stupid are they?:naughty: LICM was one of the best selling and best albums of 2007! (IMO the best, but whatever) And look at the nominations for hero and villain. And Pete Doherty is nominated for worst dressed AND best dressed:lmao:What are they gonna do if he wins both?:lmao:

Sorry but I can't take this serious:roftl:

C'mon where are the real nominations?? Well??

Out of the 5 nominated for Worst Album, I love 4 of them!!

Worst Album

'1973' - James Blunt

'The Trick To Life' – The Hoosiers

'Spirit' - Leona Lewis

'Life In Cartoon Motion' - Mika

'Blackout' - Britney Spears

Those have to be a joke, as for Pete Doherty and Gerard Way on both lists that can't be right

I don't actually get what's up with the NME, are the people working for it like messed up in the head? literally.. they put all the good people/best-selling people in the wosrt category, and they absolutely crap people in the good category.. I just don't get it :blink: