The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

yeah, i'm rediculously jealous!

Thats it kjoshi, the next time the Mikanator takes a vacay to India, he's gonna have 2 ridiculously gorgeous Indian travel companions to guide him. Then again, I'll be pretty much useless, so you'll have to do all of the actual guiding. I'll be in charge of keeping him entertained on the flight, by singing him 14 hours worth of Prince songs each way. Doesn't that sound grand? Oh, and just to warn you, I have tendency to wander off, so someone will need to hold my hand in crowded areas. Or you may never see me again! Wouldnt that be a shame?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats it kjoshi, the next time the Mikanator takes a vacay to India, he's gonna have 2 ridiculously gorgeous Indian travel companions to guide him. Then again, I'll be pretty much useless, so you'll have to do all of the actual guiding. I'll be in charge of keeping him entertained on the flight, by singing him 14 hours worth of Prince songs each way. Doesn't that sound grand? Oh, and just to warn you, I have tendency to wander off, so someone will need to hold my hand in crowded areas. Or you may never see me again! Wouldnt that be a shame?

Lol, yes!!!!!!!! I'll prob be useless causes i've never been to touristic areas...just to visit family, but my Hindi's (I speak Gujarati at home) not so bad so I could get us around. I would love listening to you sing prince songs for 14 hours, i'll try not to sing along and ruin it lol. And it's ok about being a wanderer, I'm sure Mika won't mind holding you hand to make sure you don't get lost. I might just be holding his other too so that you don't get lost without me lol

I do love Hrithik, but Shahruk will always have my heart!:wub2:

Ohhh, SRK is my favorite too. But his looks are a bit of an acquired taste, you know? He isn't conventionally handsome. And that beard he is spotting in Chak De is kinda dodgy. :naughty: I can forgive weird facial hair for historicals like Paheli and Jodhaa Akbar, but for modern movies, well... :wink2:

Kajol is my fave too, but not in KKKG--she was annoying there I thought... but I love her in other movies. :-)

--Jack

And I am here to apologise Bab, it is tough having the biggest Mika news for several weeks and it appears on April 1.

I really think Pam and the as yet unrevealed blog and the bendy Mika pic should confirm it for any doubters. I was skimming so fast in that thread I missed her post the first time, but it seems terrible if he really did book into an ashram or retreat place and some fans knew and booked in there too...

:sneaky2:

I want Pam to PM us all with the blog link. Oh wait, that would put me in the voyeur category with them....hmmm.:naughty:

I wonder if they came out and confessed their plot to Mika. Or whether he read about it here himself while waiting for officialness.

It's pissing me off a bit all of these people saying it's a joke.

Whatever, I just scanned what Shob gave me, they can believe it or not. :sneaky2:

I think it was great that you did it, (in the middle of the night and all!)!:shocked:

We all thought the man would sit in peace and quite in his apartment by know, writing songs and hopefully get his act together and record it!:naughty:

It was so unexpected that he would go India and do what he does, but maybe we don’t understand the mind and soul of an artist…:naughty::roftl:

I don’t know.

And it is first of April after all!:thumb_yello:

It's pissing me off a bit all of these people saying it's a joke.

Whatever, I just scanned what Shob gave me, they can believe it or not. :sneaky2:

Oh, don't worry :huglove:

Actually I think the India news is not weird enough to be an April joke. It was just the headline making me go :naughty: as I interpreted sort of a final meaning into the 'retreat' part.

India and musicians is not exactly a new topic, so... why not.

BTW what was that about a Perez interview and Mika having his hair cut?

Noo, not Mika now! :roftl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGJSMzKnSWc

"Mä en tarvii ovelleni tyttölaumaa

enkä baaritiskille selkääntaputtajaa.

Enkä mä rikastu, vaikka pari kriitikkoo

yltyis mua kehumaan.

Ei täällä ilman apurahaa elä taiteella,

tää on liian pieni maa,

täällon liikaa juntteja.

Joo, mä haluun vaan sen hitin,

mä haluun päästä Intiaan. "

"I don't need a girl group to nock my door,

not a compassionate tap on my shoulder in a bar.

Won't get rich even few critics finally start praising.

you can't live on art without a subvention,

it's a small country,

full of simple people.

Yeah, I wanna make that hit song,

I wanna get to India. "

Edit: Yeah, sorry. It has been on the loop in radio here. So deep.

Noo, not Mika now! :roftl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGJSMzKnSWc

"Mä en tarvii ovelleni tyttölaumaa

enkä baaritiskille selkääntaputtajaa.

Enkä mä rikastu, vaikka pari kriitikkoo

yltyis mua kehumaan.

Ei täällä ilman apurahaa elä taiteella,

tää on liian pieni maa,

täällon liikaa juntteja.

Joo, mä haluun vaan sen hitin,

mä haluun päästä Intiaan. "

"I don't need a girl group to nock my door,

not a compassionate tap on my shoulder in a bar.

Won't get rich even few critics finally start praising.

you can't live on art without a subvention,

it's a small country,

full of simple people.

Yeah, I wanna make that hit song,

I wanna get to India. "

Edit: Yeah, sorry. It has been on the loop in radio here. So deep.

Whaaaa! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Part 4 needed soon me dears :thumb_yello:

Quick!! Quick!! We need a name for the next thread!!! :roftl::roftl:

Whatever Yop suggested.. let's do that!!

Cats and Donuts.. utterly grose but woo!! :thumb_yello::naughty: