Chicago, Minneapolis, Vanouver and San Francisco Lolllipop Girls

-Jennie-

I applied today :punk:

I think I've got a good chance, there really aren't that many huge Mika fans here that I know. That's why he's playing a relatively small club. He's pretty unknown.

SOOO nervous and I'm leaving my phone on during school tomorrow. A detention is worth it for MIKA! :naughty:

i wish ya luck hon!:wub2: :wub2:

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika has tons of friends and family in NY and probably a few in LA too. They'll already have lollipop girls arranged.

i dunno...last time in LA a girl that didnt even know who mika was did it ... :boxed:

Mika has tons of friends and family in NY and probably a few in LA too. They'll already have lollipop girls arranged.

:( awww

Well, next time hopefully :) that would be a dream come true!

Just imagine being on stage with mika while he is singing!! If i could do that, i would die happy. That would be a dream. My gosh :tears:

:lol3:

Good luck everyone who entered!!! I hope you all win!! haha

You should all get to go on stage! :punk:

:flowers2:

:blink: oh haha. aww

Well, someone who knows who he is should do it this time. for example, sivan or myself or an mfcer :punk:

i think so to... i just wish they said when they will let us know... because if they will a day before the concert and ill have to wait 10 more days like this...ill probably go nuts :bleh:

wait i dont see it on his my space blog???:blink: and do u have to be a certain age?:boxed:

they made a bulleting in the middle of the night last night... and they didnt say anything about an age

o thanx sivan maybe i will try hahaha doubt it wil work though since i am 14' date=' live in ny and go to school but its always worth it to see right? :roftl:[/quote']

you going to shows?

they were fairly quick off the mark with getting back to the Montreal and Toronto people, but then they really only advertised about four or five days before those concerts. There's a bigger lead up time to these ones, isn't there?

The tour hadn't started yet when they picked those girls. If they posted the blog late last night they'll probably be emailing people late tonight. They must be busy with the show in Philly at the moment.

The tour hadn't started yet when they picked those girls. If they posted the blog late last night they'll probably be emailing people late tonight. They must be busy with the show in Philly at the moment.

oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so exciting!

getting the jitters!:boxed: :boxed:

they were fairly quick off the mark with getting back to the Montreal and Toronto people, but then they really only advertised about four or five days before those concerts. There's a bigger lead up time to these ones, isn't there?

11 days for SF .... :boxed: