Chicago, Minneapolis, Vanouver and San Francisco Lolllipop Girls

-Jennie-

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am sending them an email right now. I was a little uncertain as to what I should say about myself, so I kept it pretty brief.

Here are the photos I sent. I took them this evening.

n15932359_37561555_399.jpg

n15932359_37561556_674.jpg

n15932359_37561557_926.jpg

n15932359_37561558_1192.jpg

CUTE!!! :thumb_yello: good luck! im pretty sure ull get it!

Thanks ladies! I am not getting my hopes up really! I just figured that I may as well take advantage of the opportunity because this may never happen again....soooo....we'll how things play out!

yes im trying not to get my hopes up to.. its a tough one...

we'll see! :bleh:

The tour hadn't started yet when they picked those girls. If they posted the blog late last night they'll probably be emailing people late tonight. They must be busy with the show in Philly at the moment.

im thinking maybe we will know after the NY concert... cause they have 2 days off...

Maybe both of us will get lucky, Sivan. :) The greatest thing for me is if I will get to be a Lollipop Girl AND get to watch the show from the wings....

We'll see, Jess! I wonder if they will email soon or what the deal will be. LOL I love how you called Chris "Christ"....I seem to make that spelling error quite often.... ;)

But yeah, it would be really fun! Plus, if he got the footage on tape that would be even neater. :)

We'll see, Jess! I wonder if they will email soon or what the deal will be. LOL I love how you called Chris "Christ"....I seem to make that spelling error quite often.... ;)

I seemed to have noticed.

:fisch:

:roftl:

Kay, I'm off to bed for real. Although I wont be doing anything, I still have school tomorrow..then I'm off to New York to meet up with alex and Holly! *does dance*

Again, good luck girls!

Maybe both of us will get lucky, Sivan. :) The greatest thing for me is if I will get to be a Lollipop Girl AND get to watch the show from the wings....

But yeah, it would be really fun! Plus, if he got the footage on tape that would be even neater. :)

i hope so! i wonder who ellse applied? :blink:

I am sending them an email right now. I was a little uncertain as to what I should say about myself, so I kept it pretty brief.

Here are the photos I sent. I took them this evening.

n15932359_37561555_399.jpg

ha haaa !!! looks like someone might be a LG here !! :wink2::thumb_yello:

i was wondering... shuldn't they refund the ticket to the fans-LG since they don't get to see the show in the end ?? :blink::naughty:

There is no bias against big girls but don't look for them to be picking fans. I heard that they are only working with professional dancers because the dancing is more involved than the lollipop girls.

The Big Girl tonight managed to hit Mika with his microphone in the middle of the song, so I don't know how professional they really are. :roftl:

--Jack

i was wondering... shuldn't they refund the ticket to the fans-LG since they don't get to see the show in the end ?? :blink::naughty:

good point yop! :naughty:

i too had wondered about this and thought that they probably think the thrill of getting to be on stage with mika more than makes up for the cost of the ticket. I'm not going to comment either way.:mf_rosetinted:

No response for me yet....I wonder if that's bad news.

I can't believe they wouldn't take you. You're perfect.

Yeah! I can totally see you as a Lollipop Girl!

I just gotted a reply to my e-mail, they asked me which one of the shows i was interested in : o !

good for you ! :thumb_yello:

No response for me yet....I wonder if that's bad news.

I can't believe they wouldn't take you. You're perfect.

Yeah! I can totally see you as a Lollipop Girl!

true. either you sent it too late, and their loss, either it's a question of time for them to reply :wink2: