REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS for MIKA in Philadelphia, PA - Electric Factory

dcdeb

ohhhhh yeeeaaaaahhhhh :naughty:

except for the feeling that you get the day of the concert. when youre there :lol3:

mm Ginger ale! they give that to people in hospitals :naughty:

Yeah that should help! I might try to have some too. I'm gonna be way too jittery to control myself...

Don't make fun of my nervous problems! :sad::naughty:

I'll probably bring a big one so anyone who's nervous can have some :naughty:

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

xD I meant "kook".

:naughty:

I'll find a way to cook, though.

Us MFCers can work our magic.

What does that even mean? :confsued: *feels stupid*

i wasnt making fun of you, i was just giving you a simple educational fact :wink2:

mmmhmmmm :sneaky2::naughty:

:roftl: mmmmmhhmmmmm

Excuse me, I'm not the one who throws ice at people :lmao:

I still crack up everytime I think about that. You know when you remember something really funny and then you start laughing out loud? hahah

Excuse me, I'm not the one who throws ice at people :lmao:

I still crack up everytime I think about that. You know when you remember something really funny and then you start laughing out loud? hahah

*gasp* well being crazy is a good thing :naughty: and besides, I aimed for you, but missed, and those people were just angered by me, because i accidentally hit them :roftl: they looked like they were gonna kill us :lmfao:

Yes nono, yes, i do know when that happens :roftl:

Excuse me, :blink:are we thread hijacking??? I arrive to find that everyone has IGNORED this lovely post below because you are chattering about...about ...what????

...I've warned people before about chatting on review threads...:wink2::naughty:

OMG OMG OMG, my brother is at this MIKA Concert RIGHT NOW he texted me saying this:

ring ring, is that u on the fone?

:woot_jump: omomgomg!!! im soo happy and envious of him!! i hope he has fun, takes lots of pictures for me!!! -cant wait till he send me-

Revica thankyou for this VERY IMPORTANT piece of information letting us know where he is up to in the show, some people will be able to calculate about how long to the finish now... (post made about 50 minutes ago...is he done yet??)

*gasp* well being crazy is a good thing and besides, I aimed for you, but missed, and those people were just angered by me, because i accidentally hit them they looked like they were gonna kill us

Yes nono, yes, i do know when that happens :roftl:

I know, if looks could kill we would've been dead :lmao:

Excuse me, :blink:are we thread hijacking??? I arrive to find that everyone has IGNORED this lovely post below because you are chattering about...about ...what????

...I've warned people before about chatting on review threads...:wink2::naughty:

My bad....:blush-anim-cl:

Revica thankyou for this VERY IMPORTANT piece of information letting us know where he is up to in the show, some people will be able to calculate about how long to the finish now... (post made about 50 minutes ago...is he done yet??)

Oh thanks, I didn't notice that. He must have been extra divaish tonight and gone on late.

(post made about 50 minutes ago...is he done yet??)

Haven't heard a peep, yet Blue Sky. I was thinking that maybe Jack was

afraid to call or text me this late, so I sent her a message about 10 minutes ago... But

nothing. :blink: Actually she knows I'm a night owl, so I'm hoping her long silence means she's having a long, meaningful conversation with Mika & Co.

Maybe when she gets my text, she'll have Mika call me :naughty:

dcdeb

afraid to call or text me this late, so I sent her a message about 10 minutes ago... But

nothing. :blink: Actually she knows I'm a night owl, so I'm hoping her long silence means she's having a long, meaningful conversation with Mika & Co.

dcdeb

:naughty: Maybe.:wink2:

dcdeb

OOPS! Nodded off there for a bit, ha ha.

So no news yet then Deb, naughty Jack, hogging Mika, come on share the wealth.LOL!

OMG!! ROSE!! What are you doing up, WOMAN? :shocked: OH, wait...nevermind...I think I know. :wink2:

Ha ha, no it's nothing to do with a certain person with a camera, I just wanted to hear as soon as things happened for a change, instead of trawling through 20 pages first.LOL!