Definitely hazardous to one's health... :stretcher:

I'm wide awake now... wondering if anyone else will get home and start

writing before I go to bed... :original:

As far as timing goes, the European shows were actually better, now

that I think of it... I was still up by the time people were home and

started reporting... This happening in the same time zone is a bit

awkward for me :naughty:

dcdeb

I'm glad Jack seemed to have fun! I wonder why Mika doesn't bother to sign stuff these days... :( Maybe he's too worn out afterwards.

yeah im sure he is super tired after the show...

I have a slight difference of opinion on Andy with a few other people. Jack is a lot more observant than I am so I'd like to know what she thinks.

i see :) ok! i dont know about him yet.... dont really have an opinion... i can give u my reports after LA and SF if u want lol ;)

I wonder why Mika doesn't bother to sign stuff these days... :(

Because he's a diva.:mf_rosetinted:

*makes little sign that says "What Would Gwen Have Done?"*

I TOOK NYQUIL. I'M THIS CLOSE TO FALLING ASLEEP. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS JACKASSERY WAITING GAME!

I'm glad Jack seemed to have fun! I wonder why Mika doesn't bother to sign stuff these days... :( Maybe he's too worn out afterwards.

Personally, I'm glad he's not doing it. I know it's really thrilling for the couple of dozen people who stick around after the show to get an autograph, but Mika's priority should be to the thousands of people who pay to see him perform every night. He's giving 200% on stage and even when he leaves early it's still midnight and he's understandably exhausted. He should go back to his hotel room and rest up for the next gig.

He came out in Toronto for 5 minutes. Everyone got to see him, give him gifts if they had them. He shook a few hands and chatted. It was lovely and I'm sure everyone who was there was happy they got a chance to see him up close. I don't see the point in him losing an hour's sleep to sign his name 50 times.

Personally, I'm glad he's not doing it. I know it's really thrilling for the couple of dozen people who stick around after the show to get an autograph, but Mika's priority should be to the thousands of people who pay to see him perform every night. He's giving 200% on stage and even when he leaves early it's still midnight and he's understandably exhausted. He should go back to his hotel room and rest up for the next gig.

He came out in Toronto for 5 minutes. Everyone got to see him, give him gifts if they had them. He shook a few hands and chatted. It was lovely and I'm sure everyone who was there was happy they got a chance to see him up close. I don't see the point in him losing an hour's sleep to sign his name 50 times.

*looks at everyone else, moves hand in a talking motion behind Christine's back*

I agree!!! :punk:

True, but it's only human nature to push all that aside and still want a signature. We're all so selfish. :naughty:

And as for Mika, I think her exact words were, "I think it's the best concert (or did she say show?) I've ever seen." :thumb_yello:

The Toronto concert was so much the best concert I've ever seen that I don't even feel like going to the London gigs. It's just going to be a letdown because they won't even come close.

*looks at everyone else, moves hand in a talking motion behind Christine's back*

:naughty: Not trying to rain on everyone's parade. But if Mika cancels Hammersmith at 4 pm again because he was standing outside in the freezing cold for 2 hours after every N. American gig I'm going to be mighty pissed off.

One time when Hollis and I were backstage waiting for him to finish up a show, we were talking about how selfish he can be. Then he came backstage and was all "WHEREZ MAH TEE?" and we were like "Go sign some stuff first."

Then he turned into the Mika hulk, and we were afraid. That's how this whole mess got started. We caved once, and now it's gone to hell in a hand basket.

True, but it's only human nature to push all that aside and still want a signature. We're all so selfish. :naughty:

Talk to me after he's cancelled 3 concerts on you because he's sick and exhausted. Getting an autograph doesn't seem anywhere near as important as getting him up on stage with his voice intact. At least for me anyway.

But if Mika cancels Hammersmith at 4 pm again because he was standing outside in the freezing cold for 2 hours after every N. American gig I'm going to be mighty pissed off.

That's pretty big talk for such a small woman.

*licks mushroom and grows*