*** HELP !!! We are stranded in Montréal !!! ***

sunshine931

It seems Mika expects us to start camping out all night now. Bloody cheek. :sneaky2:

I could go for some cheap Argos sleeping bags. We could panhandle like Jennie said. :naughty:

...is it just me or does camping out all night in sleeping bags and blankets with a huge picnic and stereo on the streets of Brixton sound like fun? :naughty:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...is it just me or does camping out all night in sleeping bags and blankets with a huge picnic and stereo on the streets of Brixton sound like fun? :naughty:

I guess if we bring some sawed-off shotguns it would be great. :thumb_yello:

You worry me, girl. :naughty:

We actually bought 4 of them in the Caribbean and managed to get them back to London in our suitcases :naughty: Glad we didn't get them searched.

They were something stupidly cheap like 23p each - how could we not?

My granddad used to let me practice firing a shotgun when I was about 6 years old :punk:(with blanks though, most of the time :naughty:...he wasn't quite that irresponsible)

We actually bought 4 of them in the Caribbean and managed to get them back to London in our suitcases :naughty: Glad we didn't get them searched.

They were something stupidly cheap like 23p each - how could we not?

My granddad used to let me practice firing a shotgun when I was about 6 years old :punk:(with blanks though, most of the time :naughty:...he wasn't quite that irresponsible)

:shocked: Remind me not to get on the wrong side of you! :naughty:

I could go for some cheap Argos sleeping bags. We could panhandle like Jennie said. :naughty:

Cheap argos sleeping bags are okay. But we could really use some of these...

482c_1.JPG

The Lippi Selk'Bag is a revolutionary new sleeping bag system which allows you the maximum mobility you need whilst keeping warm. This new concept retains the functionality of the traditional sleeping bag; it's FUN, COMFORTABLE and MOBILE!

• Move your legs and arms apart freely
  • Roll with your Selk'Bag, not in it
  • Stand without any trouble, walk, cross your legs and your arms, thanks to its reversible zippers.

The Lippi Selk'Bag1 is our best seller and has been developed with warmth and value for money in mind. It's ideal for summer festivals, a comfortable option for couch potatoes and a fantastic choice for everyday camping.

How amazing are they?! If I could afford to spend £100 on that for one day's use then I would..

482c_1.JPG

The Lippi Selk'Bag is a revolutionary new sleeping bag system which allows you the maximum mobility you need whilst keeping warm. This new concept retains the functionality of the traditional sleeping bag; it's FUN, COMFORTABLE and MOBILE!

• Stand without any trouble, walk, cross your legs and your arms, thanks to its reversible zippers.

The Lippi Selk'Bag1 is our best seller and has been developed with warmth and value for money in mind. It's ideal for summer festivals, a comfortable option for couch potatoes and a fantastic choice for everyday camping.

How amazing are they?! If I could afford to spend £100 on that for one day's use then I would..

Just trying to imagine Andy's face when he comes out with his

camera and finds about 40 of us in those things!!!! :roftl:

Just like an Abominable Snowman convention!!!! :roftl:

482c_1.JPG

I WANT ONE!!!!!

They are fantastic! Lol!

Just trying to imagine Andy's face when he comes out with his

camera and finds about 40 of us in those things!!!! :roftl:

Just like an Abominable Snowman convention!!!! :roftl:

Oh wow... :lmfao: That would be a sight to see. Mika would be warned to not go out there because he'd be surrounded by puffy suited people. I'm sure some of you would decorate yours and make it all colorful too. :roftl: