*** HELP !!! We are stranded in Montréal !!! ***

sunshine931

Ok... Marilyne, Danie, Becky and I are stranded in Montréal... We were supposed to take the bus to NYC at 11h45 pm and arrive in NYC at 7h30 am... but now there's f***ing snowstorm and all the buses going to the USA are cancelled. Our only hope is to take the bus tomorrow morning... IF it's not cancelled and we will arrive in NYC at 4h15 pm...

Will someone have mercy on us and save us a spot in the line so we don't end up being in the back or in the balcony ?? I'm not travelling all the way from Montréal to NYC on a 8 hours and half bus ride to end up in the back....

:crybaby::(:sad::flowers2::crybaby:

Please please pretty please with puppy eyes and a cherry on top ?...

We are SOOOOOOO devastated right now.... :crybaby:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... Marilyne, Danie, Becky and I are stranded in Montréal... We were supposed to take the bus to NYC at 11h45 pm and arrive in NYC at 7h30 am... but now there's f***ing snowstorm and all the buses going to the USA are cancelled. Our only hope is to take the bus tomorrow morning... IF it's not cancelled and we will arrive in NYC at 4h15 pm...

Will someone have mercy on us and save us a spot in the line so we don't end up being in the back or in the balcony ?? I'm not travelling all the way from Montréal to NYC on a 8 hours and half bus ride to end up in the back....

oh so sorry to hear that!!! hope all works out girls

OMG

sorry to hear that...

it can't finish your super week that way, it's not possible!!!!! f***ng snow!!!

you will be alright, it have to!!! hope so!:shocked:

What would DC Deb do?

I guess I can do it. I'm most likely breaking some sort of ethics code amongst queing up regulars and will probally have people mad at me but I think helping out is good Karma.

Than you so very much !!! Dcdeb just pmed me saying she's willing to let us in the queue as well but like she said we don't know how people are gonna react to that... but maybe if we split...like 2 of us go with Debs and the other 2 with you.... *thinks*

Where does the bus leave you off? Do you know what subway to take?

Union Square is at 57th and Broadway. I think that is the closes subway come.

get your plan of attack ready so that you hit the streets running(literally and metaphorically)

What would DC Deb do?

I guess I can do it. I'm most likely breaking some sort of ethics code amongst queing up regulars and will probally have people mad at me but I think helping out is good Karma.

I'm with you on that -- Hopefully we'll be able to explain the situation to

people and they'll be OK... we can only try and hope for the best!

dcdeb

Than you so very much !!! Dcdeb just pmed me saying she's willing to let us in the queue as well but like she said we don't know how people are gonna react to that... but maybe if we split...like 2 of us go with Debs and the other 2 with you.... *thinks*

I was thinking the same thing. Spread out and maybe even give a bit of warning to que mates. That one friend is on her way.

Ok the bus terminal is between 8th and 9th avenue and between 40th and 42nd street... which is not too far from the venue... I think we will have one of us go to the hotel to check in and go put our luggage there....

Yikes... I hope we manage to do this in time !!! And yes maybe if you can explain to the people queuing with you that some friends are gonna come and catch up with you, maybe explain our situation...

:shocked: I am soooo sorry!

I wish you luck in your mission of getting there on time.

I think if someone saves you a spot and explain to the person that arrives after them that you are coming right away, they should understand. I saw people do it in Montreal and Toronto, and I think it's understandable. Are people in New York different about this kind of situations? :blink:

Good Luck and Have fun, I wish you the best!

OMG - I just read this now....:shocked: I don't suppose flying is an alternative as I know it costs an arm and a leg. This is partly why closetmikafan and I could not go to the gig.

I wish you girls luck. There is no reason for the bus not to leave this morning - the snowing has stopped and the roads should be clear as other commuters have helped melt it through the night.

I wish you girls a safe journey too.

Do you have a place to stay in the mean time?

Are you ok?

Are you eating? Drinking?

How are you now?

they are ok :) they are at Vero's place :thumb_yello:

but im crossing my fingers for them! really tight!!!!

OMG - I just read this now....:shocked: I don't suppose flying is an alternative as I know it costs an arm and a leg. This is partly why closetmikafan and I could not go to the gig.

I wish you girls luck. There is no reason for the bus not to leave this morning - the snowing has stopped and the roads should be clear as other commuters have helped melt it through the night.

I wish you girls a safe journey too.

Yeah airplane is not an alternative we can consider... too expensive... if the bus is still cancelled this morning we're gonna rent a car...

Fingers crossed that the bus will actually leave the station this time !

Ok, that's good, I'm still worried tho...

Don't worry, we're ok we spent the night at my place, I live near the bus station...

We're leaving for the bus station now... wish us luck !!!

Yeah airplane is not an alternative we can consider... too expensive... if the bus is still cancelled this morning we're gonna rent a car...

Fingers crossed that the bus will actually leave the station this time !

Don't worry, we're ok we spent the night at my place, I live near the bus station...

We're leaving for the bus station now... wish us luck !!!

I wish you all the luck in the world loves... *Waves*