MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Ummm. I have a couple of questions. This is going to sound impatient, but i promise it's not meant to be that. It's more to help me not be impatient.

Do we have a date when everything will be finalised and all the plans will be crystal clear? Even a ball park date? I think if I had some kind of a date, I could put it out of my head and stop thinking and guessing and just think "Well, in such and such a time they will let us know."

And I keep hearing a whisper about a subscription... Can you either confirm or deny that one straight up please?

(This is obviously aimed at Deano or Fred and i should probably have pm'ed it but thought other people may have the same qeustions.)

Thankyou!!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ummm. I have a couple of questions. This is going to sound impatient, but i promise it's not meant to be that. It's more to help me not be impatient.

Do we have a date when everything will be finalised and all the plans will be crystal clear? Even a ball park date? I think if I had some kind of a date, I could put it out of my head and stop thinking and guessing and just think "Well, in such and such a time they will let us know."

And I keep hearing a whisper about a subscription... Can you either confirm or deny that one straight up please?

(This is obviously aimed at Deano or Fred and i should probably have pm'ed it but thought other people may have the same qeustions.)

Thankyou!!

And along with that...perhaps we can make a request to have a thread where we can summarize our concerns or where we can get a better idea of what to expect and what not to expect.

There's nothing like celebrating and congratulating everyone and then maybe getting disappointed, because we don't even know 100% what being "Official" will bring to all of us.

Thankyou!!

This pretty much sums up what went through my mind when I saw this. I really did not want to post it, though, for fear of sounding like Negative Nancy. I am hoping for it to be more interactive, personally. Right now it seems like just a status change more or less. Hoping to hear more!

Virtual champagne needed :punk:

*leaves Moet and Chandon for Freddie*

There's nothing like celebrating and congratulating everyone and then maybe getting disappointed, because we don't even know 100% what being "Official" will bring to all of us.

No doubt things will become clearer when the exalted ones (ie Freddie and Deano) post...

Thankyou!!

Very soon....please give Deano time to work with the relevant people this week

We cannot post until things have been signed etc etc .......

Nothing to worry about it will be great for the MFC

Ok .. so to make it official

Jerry (Mikas manager) spoke to some MFCers regarding making the MFC Mikas official fanclub

We can confirm that this is in fact true , from Deano posted tonight :

Hi guys.

I have been speaking to Jerry and the team at Mika's management, and the rumors are TRUE.

MFC should soon be the official fan site for Mika

However, there are a few things to sort out first, and hopefully myself and Jerry will have them completed within the next two weeks.

Until then, stay tuned, and I will post any updated info. It will be a big step for MFC, and the benefits for you all should be amazing.

Dean & the admin team.

For me this has been months and months of hard work .. a huge thanks to WENDI for the petiton that made Mika realise what huge support he has here , a huge hug to the MFCers for making the MFC what it is :thumb_yello:

GREAT NEWS!!!!:groupwave:

Very soon....please give Deano time to work with the relevant people this week

We cannot post until things have been signed etc etc .......

Nothing to worry about it will be great for the MFC

Sorry Fred, I knew it would come across as impatient. I do realize that there is still fine tuning etc to be done and I'm quite happy to wait, I was just wondering if there was a time frame. I will just have to be content to know that it's coming VERY SOON:wink2:

Oh and thanks again. I'm so excited on the inside!!

Haha. If there's any Aussies who read this and remember Elliot Goblet, "I'm going internally beserk."

Sorry Fred, I knew it would come across as impatient. I do realize that there is still fine tuning etc to be done and I'm quite happy to wait, I was just wondering if there was a time frame. I will just have to be content to know that it's coming VERY SOON:wink2:

Oh and thanks again. I'm so excited on the inside!!

Haha. If there's any Aussies who read this and remember Elliot Goblet, "I'm going internally beserk."

Yes very soon .. promise :thumb_yello:

Its amazing !!!

I know half a dozen thing that will be happening and there will be no doubts we done the right thing :punk:

Freddie stop doing that!!! curiosity is killing me!! :boxed: How can i be patient and silent and wait if you go on like that!!! :sneaky2::roftl: