FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok .. so to make it official

Jerry (Mikas manager) spoke to some MFCers regarding making the MFC Mikas official fanclub

We can confirm that this is in fact true , from Deano posted tonight :

Hi guys.

I have been speaking to Jerry and the team at Mika's management, and the rumors are TRUE.

MFC should soon be the official fan site for Mika

However, there are a few things to sort out first, and hopefully myself and Jerry will have them completed within the next two weeks.

Until then, stay tuned, and I will post any updated info. It will be a big step for MFC, and the benefits for you all should be amazing.

Dean & the admin team.

For me this has been months and months of hard work .. a huge thanks to WENDI for the petiton that made Mika realise what huge support he has here , a huge hug to the MFCers for making the MFC what it is :thumb_yello:

Fantastic news!! Congratualtions to all those who have worked so hard on our behalf, to make this dream come true. Thank you!!

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

That is amazing!

Thank you FD, Deano and Wendi and everyone else who have made this a reality! And of course Mika and his management....it feels nice knowing that they took us on and saw how much we really are behind Mika and this is just amaaazing!!!

Yay we're gonna be the official fan club *starts singing and jumping up and down*

Good job MFC!! :thumb_yello:

i think i'm gonna wait and see what it implies and leads to before being uber-happy...

I just hope they don't impose too many restrictions.....i hope MFC won't change that much from the place i love now!

BOOOOYAAAAAA

This is great news, I just spent the las two ours trying to figure out the old thread ^^

Then I found this one and it finally more or less made sence

WE'RE OFFICIAL

OH Yeah *does a happy dance*

Thanks you all. :mf_lustslow: I love you.

And I love this forum. :blush-anim-cl:

Wendi- I'm so proud and chuffed for you. If it wasn't for you I believe this would of been a long time coming. All your hard work paid off, Well done hun:biggrin2: All hail the Prit-stic Queen:thumb_yello:

For the MFC- well it wouldn't be the same without us would it LOL:naughty:

A great achievement for everyone:thumb_yello:

I was there when he told us yesterday!!

you guys, WE'RE OFFICIAL!!!!!:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

:shocked: tell more!!!! I wanna know!!

We are official now? or must ultimate some details???

I hear that we have to paid something for an afiliation, it's true? can someone explain that?

thanks!

:shocked: tell more!!!! I wanna know!!

We are official now? or must ultimate some details???

I hear that we have to paid something for an afiliation, it's true? can someone explain that?

thanks!

:roftl::wub2: Cintia _Jenny .... we know no details until Deano posts them .... FD did mention that MFC will stay the same .... only with benefits ..... :wub2: ... so let's just wait & see .... I'm sure we'll hear all the info. from Deano or FD ... as soon as they are ready to post ..... :thumb_yello:

:roftl::wub2: Cintia _Jenny .... we know no details until Deano posts them .... FD did mention that MFC will stay the same .... only with benefits ..... :wub2: ... so let's just wait & see .... I'm sure we'll hear all the info. from Deano or FD ... as soon as they are ready to post ..... :thumb_yello:

ok!!!!:thumb_yello: I like the MFC how is now, I hope don't change much. I wiil be wating so happy any news