MFC Will Be The Official Fan Site For Mika

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just want to thank some more people ... sounds like an award ceremony I want to thank my hamster and and my mooom and the girl behind the sandwich shop :tears:

So Jerry and Mika .. thanks for listening .. at first it was tough but Im so glad in the end you saw how big and dedicated the MFC is :thumb_yello:

Deano .. thanks also for listening to me and my constant we need to talk to Jerry attitude , Im pleased we never gave up :thumb_yello:

Mods .. in the end you mould the appearance of the MFC , its no easy job every time I look it looks amazing , thanks for all the hard work and effort you put in

Nikjass ... for those that dont know months and months ago she gave the first contact :thumb_yello: , this lead to so many things

I just want to thank some more people ... sounds like an award ceremony I want to thank my hamster and and my mooom and the girl behind the sandwich shop :tears:

So Jerry and Mika .. thanks for listening .. at first it was tough but Im so glad in the end you saw how big and dedicated the MFC is :thumb_yello:

Deano .. thanks also for listening to me and my constant we need to talk to Jerry attitude , Im pleased we never gave up :thumb_yello:

Mods .. in the end you mould the appearance of the MFC , its no easy job every time I look it looks amazing , thanks for all the hard work and effort you put in

Nikjass ... for those that dont know months and months ago she gave the first contact :thumb_yello: , this lead to so many things

thanks D! and thank you everyone for being there!!! for the past year :)

:wub2:

WE DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO HHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH MY GOD I AM SO PLEASED ESP FOR WENDY WHO PUT THE PETITION TOGETHER !! THIS IS AMAZING !!

YOU GUYS ARE ALL FANTASTIC AND ITS GREAT TO MEET YOU ALL AT THE CONCERT !!

IT LITERALLY MAKES MY NIGHT

:tears:

ANYWAY AM OFF TO THE MIKA FAT CLUB FORUM TO SHARE MY BAD NEWS :thumbdown:

WONT YOU ALL JOIN ME ????:bleh:

WE DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO HHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH MY GOD I AM SO PLEASED ESP FOR WENDY WHO PUT THE PETITION TOGETHER !! THIS IS AMAZING !!

YOU GUYS ARE ALL FANTASTIC AND ITS GREAT TO MEET YOU ALL AT THE CONCERT !!

IT LITERALLY MAKES MY NIGHT

:tears:

ANYWAY AM OFF TO THE MIKA FAT CLUB FORUM TO SHARE MY BAD NEWS :thumbdown:

WONT YOU ALL JOIN ME ????:bleh:

Ohh if you asked me after xmas I could of ...:wink2:

*wipes tear from eye*

Lovely speech Freddie :tears:

Thanks to all our active, friendly and lovely members too for keeping the place alive.

Without them all, there wouldnt be much of a fanclub at all.

(pssst, you also forgot thank Wilko for his winning drop goal in the 03 world cup.....) *gets slap around head for talking about him again....*

jeej, I can post again:thumb_yello:

This is the best news I´ve heard for weeks!!!

Can you tell me some things that ore gonna change? Or will everything stay pretty much the same?

thanks to everyone:wub2: together we did it :biggrin2:

jeej, I can post again:thumb_yello:

This is the best news I´ve heard for weeks!!!

Can you tell me some things that ore gonna change? Or will everything stay pretty much the same?

thanks to everyone:wub2: together we did it :biggrin2:

Yeh back :thumb_yello:

Deano will post soon with the updates

if only u had asked me before x mas and from the main man himself - am getting the main man bit aka mika (?) (self doubt creeping checkx that this is still the mfc )

just dont get what you mean

Okkkk

If you had asked me before Christmas I would of joined you in the loose weight thread .. now not so much of a need

Main man = Deano

Yeh its the MFC ... always will be nothing is changing from that side:thumb_yello:

Ok .. so to make it official

Jerry (Mikas manager) spoke to some MFCers regarding making the MFC Mikas official fanclub

We can confirm that this is in fact true , from Deano posted tonight :

Hi guys.

I have been speaking to Jerry and the team at Mika's management, and the rumors are TRUE.

MFC should soon be the official fan site for Mika

However, there are a few things to sort out first, and hopefully myself and Jerry will have them completed within the next two weeks.

Until then, stay tuned, and I will post any updated info. It will be a big step for MFC, and the benefits for you all should be amazing.

Dean & the admin team.

For me this has been months and months of hard work .. a huge thanks to WENDI for the petiton that made Mika realise what huge support he has here , a huge hug to the MFCers for making the MFC what it is :thumb_yello:

WOW! It´s true! :woot_jump:

That´s great!! :groupwave: